Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 27 April 2017
Was very pleased with this and still am. The only issue with it being that I used to be able to download BBC i player programmes, so I didnt then have to worry about screen freezing at times, - but BBC had other ideas I was asked to update, lo, it wouldnt download anymore, with no warning on the update at all. Amazon didnt seem sympathetic. A newer version of kindlefire would have been OK but that might become outdated too. Anyway I have a better BT package now so it only sticks at times, just when a complicated scene or painting appears then it goes into lock down, but is much imroved, - would like to have kept the ability to download programmes though - cant see its beyond having an update, but then I suppose thats a BBC issue.
on 24 May 2014
Case is very neat, slimline. Good choice of colours but still very expensive and my screen does not twist round so I have not been able to use it as a stand.cheaper cases are just as good. .this was a birthday presentation I am glad I did not have to pay for it as I would not have done so in retrospect.
on 13 January 2014
Keeps my kindle in perfect condition. keeps my screen free from scratches. Saved myself allot of money as I have dropped my kindle on one occasion
on 1 April 2014
Ideal for keeping the screen clean and dust free. It also makes it much better for trtansporting and keeping the screen protected.
on 7 January 2015
Nice sturdy cover
on 8 May 2013
Love this cover. Looks really good and I love how it turns my Kindle off and on. It is a lot more expensive than other covers but if you are going to invest in the Kindle HD 8.9 then it is worth while investing in the cover also. I bought a cheaper cover to begin with and whilst it looked ok, there was no comparison to the Genuine Amazon article. Even with the price of the Kindle and the cover it is still a whole lot cheaper than an I pad. If you bought the Kindle HD 8.9 then why scrimp on the cover. It just sets the whole thing off. Expensive but to my mind well worth the money
11 Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2013
Until I got it I thought it was expensive then I realised it is the only case I would have wanted for my superb KFHD 8.9 and you get what you pay for!!
This really is a quality item - the leather is of the highest quality and seems so hard wearing, perhaps my only criticism is that it could mistaken for plastic faux leather! It fits the tablet so beautifully it seems as if the two have merged together. The tablet just becomes part of the case and vice versa - it really is an inspired piece of design. I note one review mentions a shortcoming regarding a truly flexible angle stand in landscape mode and yes, I suppose it may have that tiny limitation (not that I had noticed!)though I would add, much would depend on the surface you were propping it on and if it was that important I am sure I could work something out. In any event I would forego that small issue (which doesn't affect me) for the sheer beauty of this case which truly enhances your KFHD 8.9 rather just cover it up.
on 15 May 2013
I think there's about 4 different Kindle fire HD new I've tried them all as I said with the last one this will only fit the kindle 8.9 HD very good case for your money but like all of the cases the apps some use the upward way and others use the down words way so when you play a game that is upwards its hard to turn the case around when your using the 8.9 one.
on 10 December 2013
Good quality Kindle case, but a rip off at £39.99! Amazon make it look like this is the only option when your buying a kindle, just be aware there are cheaper options at a quarter of the price that are identical, the only way you'll know when buying a kindle is to come out of the basket, and search for a case
on 6 July 2013
Perfect for the job makes my kindle feel well protected but not too bulky, I like the sleep feature, a good product.