Customer reviews

on 16 October 2016
More southern-fried roosters shakin' their legs and squawking about how great females are.. "Lerv, lerv, terggin' at mah heart-strangs..!!".. but we men who are "aware" know that it's all fantasy, is it not? So, in essence, there is nothing all that cool and quirky here.. a couple of early Elvis tracks.. Janis Martin.. Johnny Restivo's classic "The Shape I'm In" but most of what surrounds the cream is instantly forgettable. I mean, I was just playing this in the car and aside from the tracks I was familiar with, nothing really jumped out at me and grabbed me by the cajones. Sure, there is fun to had here and for the rockabilly completest it is probably an essential buy... but if you are just starting out, go for One Day Music's "Royal Rockabilly Flush" instead.,, and try to find latter-day stuff like "The Hubcaps" cds if you want some Swedish punch to your rock'n'roll..( you'll find them on the Tube of You)
on 16 July 2012
Great value 2 CD collection. Some great rockabilly tracks from RCA, including Elvis's well known early recordings "Good rockin' tonight and "That's alright mama", but also some lesser known tracks which make the set worth a listen.
on 1 July 2012
The Album,is excellent,with artists that will excite you when you listen to the tracks,remember these when you were years younger.
on 10 March 2016
I like it.
on 9 March 2013
I was surprised at the amount of artists that sang Rockabilly on this Record Label. Very interesting listening to some
on 17 July 2014
A very good collection of oldies, which is good to reminisce with. Good value for money.
on 27 January 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 July 2014
very good
on 29 September 2014
FANTASTIC
on 8 January 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable compilation, myself and my Husband enjoyed it immensely, and he appreciated the present I got him for a change!