on 9 February 2014
It is mini, sexy and easy to carry.
It is nice for studying and light.
I will recommend to my friends
on 17 December 2014
Brill for the price
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
its ok its all i can say ..to ready mail or google ,but not much more,,, i recomand for kids
on 22 February 2013
Bought for grandson to help with his home work nice compact size easy to use fits into school bag easily
on 2 December 2014
works very well and an excellent price
on 5 October 2014
for the price what can you expect.
on 25 February 2013
wish id bought one before,,it does what i need,,,has lots of pre loaded apps,,plays youtube ok,,touch pad not great,,but has two usb ports so i use a mouse,,,,id buy another tomorrow!
51 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 October 2012
If like me your household is full of laptops and computers but you can't get near them for offspring downloading the latest 'tunes' or playing the just released must play game, then this is for you.

OK I'm not going to pretend that you have the computing power of a mainframe sitting in a very light but robust laptop style box, but you do have a very useful item. Connecting to the wireless router was very easy indeed. The netbook searches for networks and all you need to know is which is yours and what is the password. Once entered you are good to go.

From start-up it takes about a minute to boot up and it's instantly connected. You can surf the web and access your emails. What I find particulary useful is the provision of 2 full size USB ports. This means that if you are not a whiz on the touchpad (and I'm not) you can easily connect a cheap wired optical mouse (not supplied) and it makes things a whole lot easier, especially as you are dealing with Android software which is not identical to Windows especially when moving up and down the screen. A scroll wheel mouse is useful.

When it comes to viewing video content don't expect much as most up to date formats aren't available but some do run. You can save video to an SD card (not provided) and as the unit comes with a full size SD card slot you can view on the netbook. It says compatible with BBC- iplayer etc but in my experience it accesses the website OK but I've never got anything to play except adverts on 4 on Demand but never successfully viewed a programme. This might be a short coming of my connection but I suspect the formats are too new and too large for this little netbook.

My requirements are simply to access my emails and browse Ebay, Amazon etc and this unit means that I can do that from the comfort of my arm chair and still have a full PC style keyboard allbeit with smaller keys and a battery life of 3 hours when fully charged.

If your requirements are similar then I wouldn't hesitate to buy this wee machine.
225 people found this helpful
|1414 Comments|Report abuse
on 12 April 2013
It was most unfortunate to found the item was not I have expected, nevertheless I still rated it 5 star even I had to return it for a refund. I've already written a lengthy and detailed review at the review column but not about this item but the Seller. What really impressed me most was the Seller they act resulted this unwanted matter like lightening, extremely understanding, exceptional honourable their integrities, principles and ethics was second to none can never be matched. Anyone sighted this here are well, well recommended to have look and a good read of that reviews and it would be in your favour and interests if you do. Like I've said I could do business with this Seller - "I can do business with him" - a reference to a comment of our late Baroness Margret Thatcher said to Premier Mikhail Gorbachev - former President of Russia (USSR). Likewise if I can do business with DracoTek so can you, and you will not be sorry and I be happily guaranteed you.
on 20 August 2013
A friend of mine bought this through me. She absolutely loved it. It is exactly as described and works wonderfully. The only thing we had to do on arrival was to change the local settings from the city in China where it was made to our time and location.

The only reason that I have given it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the adaptor plug that enables you to plug the charger into a UK socket was a little too cheaply made and the contacts inside were misaligned. My husband was able to remedy this in this case but for your own peace of mind, you may wish to source a new one locally for a few pounds.

Overall, a very good purchase. Does and is, what it claims. Very good build quality and a nice compromise on size; big enough that the keyboard is comfortable to use yet small enough to be more portable than a laptop (says a lot given that laptops were designed primarily with portability in mind).