on 21 July 2013
I bought three of these netbooks because my red netbook proved very popular with my family. I have read the reviews on this item. I went on holiday with this netbook and my battery lasted for a week on moderate usage (I give it a long charge over night when the battery runs out) and it allowed me to keep in contact with my business Emails through the hotel's wifi. I find it very reliable.

On the last one that I purchased I had difficulties finding the @ key because if I pressed the shift key and the @ key all I got was '. I presumed that since the netbook came from China there must have been some minor differences on the keyboard and after trials and errors I found that if I pressed Alt and @ it worked perfectly.

This small netbook is perfect for me because I can take it anywhere (specially on holiday) and keep up with my light business (Email. word processing, reading the news etc without taking my 3kg laptop).

All three three netbooks work fine.
on 8 July 2015
It's not for me it was a impulse buy I have not used it since I got it it will stay in box till I find some1 I can parm it off to
on 27 April 2013
Disappoin ted by the size. OK it says 7" but it appears much smaller. Bought this for my husband but he finds it too fiddily for his fingers. Hasn't got a very good range from reuter either. Not really very happy with it. Good job it was cheap!
on 8 July 2013
the netbook is good value for money for 512MB RAM Android 4.0 netbook
the netbooks includes Documents To Go from First Use.
on 13 December 2014
Not very good mouse very slow have to try. Wifi upto 10 times before it connects battery lasts about 45 mins wouldn'. Recomend
on 2 June 2015
Pity the battery holds less charge than one in a watch; as for updates; what updates? The battery dies whilst you're waiting.
on 5 January 2016
My son is over the moon with this product he can talk to his friends online face to face on messanger just like a video call
on 26 November 2013
i have bought thi gift for my grandson as a first computor.
He will be able to use the net for homework and play games.
on 17 July 2013
Did not think much of this one as I found the keys very sensitive and temperamental infact I have not used very much at all
on 26 July 2014
For what it is, it seems very good. It appears well built and nice to the touch. The keys are responsive and the screen, although small is clear and sharp.
We are using it for enabling tv programs onto an HD tv, which it does. The wifi appears to work fine, although as we are in a weak signal area, so it could probably be more responsive. The system the netbook uses is straight forward and with a little practice ......easy. We use it with a mouse as our fingers find the built in touch screen as bit small, but it is all responsive.
We have just installed a 32Gig SD card which will increase the capability of the device to a large degree.

The only problem we have experienced is with the battery charger, which is very poorly built. We have requested a replacement but are still waiting ....after 3 weeks. Fortunately, there are plenty of better chargers around which will fit.

All in all we have found it very good , for what we need. When you consider the price vs capability, it is extremely good value.
At the end of the day it all comes down to what you expect it to do. As a 1st computer for kids it could be ideal.
Highly recommended.