on 3 January 2015
Excellent little laptop, has stop fights over who's using the laptop in my house as my teenage son is more than happy to have received this as a Xmas present.
It does everything a normal laptop does
on 1 March 2015
Here is what needs to be remembered with cheap laptops, you get what you pay for. It is slow, and the difficult to use. However, it is a very basic laptop that is perhaps more ideal for small children (under 10's I would say). It is plastic, lightweight and does have a cheap feel to it (but it is cheap for a laptop).

This was purchased as a temporary laptop for my man to use at university until we could get a better one.

I would recommend this as a temporary laptop or a first laptop for children.
on 26 November 2012
Mini Laptop

Does everything that we need and is portable and easy to carry around. Functions are excellent. I have bought two of these and they both work fine
on 13 July 2015
It worked fine for a couple of weeks now it won't turn on. It's charged but still won't turn on. I'm gutted as I brought this mainly to assist my children with homework
on 13 July 2014
It didnt work! It was a birthday present and there was a fault with the on/off switch. The refund and customer service was very good though!
on 22 February 2015
bought this as treat for myself at christmas for use when travelling by train etc.first railway trip came last week but it's as dead as a dodo-it worked ok christmas day -have not used since-but apart from smell of burning circuit nothing-a complete waste of time and money-really it's that bad -amazon should withdraw fronm the market place for allowing rubbish like this to be sold-if you have money to burn this is ideal but if you actually want something of value avoid like the plague.PS to add insult to injury it's too late for a return according to their policy-says it all-
james
on 23 December 2013
Great little thing.... I`m typing this down the library on this great netbook. WiFi is very stable.

I thought I`d get that out the way first..

Niggles are space bar is short for my big hands. Keyboard in general is a little small but can get used to it - space bar awkward as said previous.

be careful of apps downloaded as some require touch screen.

My biggest concern was mine was shipped with 1.2Ghz processor even tho underside said 1.5ghz.
I don`t think Drakotech are aware of this so I will contact them.

Big plus on all accounts... Not 4.0.3 IceCreamSandwich but 4.1.1 Jellybean.

Great device all the same. Will buy another one later.

For Kindle owners.. It does work but when in portrait mode (when device is rotated) , the left and right cursor keys don`t change... home/left key which is now up and down in relation to the netbook is page left. Best way to explain this is landscape keys are normal... Rotated and you still use the same keys.

Mouse support when flipped is the same so I recommend using mouse as touch pad seems to behave like cursor keys

Mine supports NTFS file format on SD but unsure about USB...
Also supports video format .mts which is readable on PS3.

This review was typed up on my WM8850 netbook using the library WiFi service with no problems.

It may take about 2 hours to get the apps you want but that is no problem.

Oh. Mine did NOT come with Amazon Market but it can be very easily obtained...

Highly Recommended for product and Dracotech for prompt delivery. Royal Mail Tracked and I had to sign for it.

Update....

NTFS file is supported on USB
Max micro sd support tested is 32GB (will update later when I purchase 64Gb ;) )
Hdmi support needs a custom lead.. Shop around as I can get from local shop for £8

[...]

Using as a link between Freeview HD box and PS3.. (NTFS to FAT32)

August DVB400 Freeview Set Top

Box records in .mts so this netbook is great for me.. I bought Diablo 3 for PS3 at same time and have spent more time on this little netbook and not on my favourite game.

Buy now or regret it later.

Oh... not affiliated with DracoTech or anyone else mentioned in this review.. This is me excited on this product. (48yo)
on 22 September 2014
Very Pleased with this i connect to the internet via a dongle and have no issues with connection works great the mouse pad is a bit fiddly but i bought a little mouse to connect via usb and it works great if you want a easy portable net book i would recommend this one great value for money i`m very pleased with it.
on 20 August 2013
A friend of mine bought this through me. She absolutely loved it. It is exactly as described and works wonderfully. The only thing we had to do on arrival was to change the local settings from the city in China where it was made to our time and location.

The only reason that I have given it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the adaptor plug that enables you to plug the charger into a UK socket was a little too cheaply made and the contacts inside were misaligned. My husband was able to remedy this in this case but for your own peace of mind, you may wish to source a new one locally for a few pounds.

Overall, a very good purchase. Does and is, what it claims. Very good build quality and a nice compromise on size; big enough that the keyboard is comfortable to use yet small enough to be more portable than a laptop (says a lot given that laptops were designed primarily with portability in mind).
on 17 February 2014
Unfortunately this product lasted less than a week before it broke, it wouldn't power up at all and had to be returned.

I would personally warn anyone to steer clear of this particular item.

To be fair the returns process was straight-forward and quick.