Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 December 2012
As I have a smart phone and my fingers seem too big for the virtual keys, I got a stylus to use. When I ordered my kindle, I ordered a stylus as well, because of my problem with phone. The stylus works very well just like a finger without hitting the wrong key.

I found that I didn't need the stylus as the kindle virtual keys are bigger, but occasionally I need it when I want to know what a word mean in a book.

If you big fingers, you will find the essential.
on 29 November 2012
Please don't ignore this review like I ignored them. I purchased this item and instantly regreted it when it arrived. It did the job as advertised but did not meet my expectation on quality and style. It actually felt cheap and if I had paid £2.99 for it I probably would have kept it, but I paid £12.99 which in my honest opinion is Marware making loads of money out of unsuspecting customers. I recommend you go for the pack of three styli for about £3.00. But only you can decided if you have been conned.
0Comment| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2012
Poor quality, already broken, opened for Christmas, the tip has already split, so whilst it looks good my advice is to avoid and buy an alternative.
on 21 January 2013
very good and fit for purpose, I have not had a touch screen stylus before so i do not know if the pads wear out, and if they do i would have liked a spare one in the box.
on 16 May 2013
For the price I paid for this I expected it to last more than just a few days!!! However, the clip at the top of the stylus had come loose making it impossible to attach to my kindle case safely without the risk of it falling off! The cap on the top of the stylus was also loose and came free which poses a safety issue around small kids. I was worried about both the clip AND the cap around my 5yr old son so can't use my stylus now. A very expensive inside
on 31 December 2012
I purchased the kindle stylus along with the kindle fire and the cover amounting to almost £258. I have recently discovered that these styluses can be bought for as little as £3.69 for 14. How can this be fair trading???
on 5 June 2013
Bought at end of January, loved the feel of it, just what my new Kindle Fire HD was crying out for, no smeary marks on the screen.
By end of February the logo had worn off.
By end of March the silver top had fallen off.
By end of May the clip fell off.
Not as if it gets used in a challenging environment.
Oh dear, it is a very sad looking purple tube
Not much left to drop off now so perhaps ...
By end of June the rubber end will have also fallen off?
on 23 July 2013
although this product is good it is very expensive for what it is. you can by stylus type pens for less than two pounds for eight pens through the Amazon site, they work just as well as the Marware ones advertised with the Kindles on the same page, this may last longer than the cheaper versions but time will tell, so have decided to amend my review and down grade this product due to the price of thirteen pounds for one stylus, from 5 to only 3 STARS
on 4 January 2013
Could not live without this. Keeps the screen cleaner and free from marks. Easier to use than finger when typing words. Nice choice of colours.
on 10 April 2013
Had this for Christmas to match my Persimmon cover and the tip has gone already. I'll stick with a cheaper one in future, at £12.99 this is a rip off.