on 16 August 2013
When this stylus is brand new, it works impressively well, in the same way that a decent biro can last. The problem is that Biros are cheap to buy, and this is not. I am on my third, in the the space of a few weeks. If I find another brand, I will abandon something that is a bit of a rip off.
on 6 August 2013
this was an expensive mistake as the clip fell off two days after I got it. I should have read the reviews
on 25 February 2013
Just the job for fast accurate selection of Android "options and menus".

Also protects the display surface from prodding finger nails.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 October 2012
Yes, it's a good idea to use a stylus on your touchscreen, to avoid all those greasy marks and to point with a little more precision than I can achieve with my blobby fingers.
Yes, it's a decently made stylus, with a metal body and clip, and a soft rubber tip at the business end - looks smart and works perfectly well.
Why is it £12.99 though ??....... now if it came with replaceable rubber tips I might see the point !
I bought it because it went with the Kindle Fire HD and the black Kindle case I bought, but actually I could just have used my cheap and cheerful Blackberry Torch plastic stylus (£1.95 for two on Amazon) which also has an integral clip to attach to the Kindle cover/your shirt pocket
11 Comment| 348 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 December 2012
This is a load of Rubbish. you can buy better pens for 0.99 - 5.00. i can't believe i fell for this. make sure you don't. look about.
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 December 2012
Hi the exact same item is only 99p on other site do not be ripped off just because it says for kindle it is not just for kindle and will work on any device using touch,you need no special accessories that are branded for kindle for them to work on kindle.
on 5 November 2012
The clip was much too tight for putting into the shirt pocket and made of brittle metal, which broke when I tried gently to loosen it: poor construction and design.Not value for money, best part of £10.
Best avoided.
(Would have returned it to Amazon, but I'd broken the clip.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I recently bought a Griffin GC35027 Stylus Tip for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch - Black for use on my Google Nexus 7 tablet and was very pleased with it, despite a few minor niggles, and since using it have found that my tablet looks a lot cleaner as I now touch the screen with my fingers a lot less. On receipt, this Marware stylus comes in a slim box which announces it is for tablets and smartphones, with no specific mention of the Kindle Fire, so don't let Amazon's description put you off!

The stylus itself is quite small, a little shorter than a standard ballpoint pen, and features a clip for attaching the stylus to a pocket or a tablet / phone case. That's basically it. The business end of the stylus is a soft rubbery bump and this has no protection, so could end up splitting or being torn if you aren't careful. There are no replacement tips, and I doubt they can be bought. The end closest to the clip is simply a metal cap, not an additional tip as I'd hoped.

Does it work? Yes, and just as well as the Griffin stylus I use. If you find it hard to type on a touchscreen device with your fingers you may find a stylus easier to use, and it may provide more sensitivity if you are playing a game or trying to draw for example, but the tip is fairly bulbous and when I fired up a sketch app on my tablet and had a scribble I found that when I thought I was drawing in one area the stylus was actually detected a few pixels away, the same as with my Griffin stylus. If only these things had interchangeable tips for improved precision. Anyway, the stylus doesn't scratch the screen and won't leave greasy fingermarks.

The long and the short of it is that this stylus looks almost identical to the Griffin stylus (is it the case that just one company makes them and they're just rebranded?) and works just the same, but this one currently costs twice as much. It's okay as a tablet accessory, but it is massively overpriced.
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
For me, the key to a great stylus is threefold - good build quality, excellent nib material and design and the ability to do something with it when its not being used. Fortunately this stylus delivers on two out of the three, with only the clip letting it down. After testing it with the variety of devices owned by me and my family I can confirm that the nib material works on a number of screens and is nice in the way that you can swipe effectively and accurately for drawing. The build quality of the stylus is generally good and it feels well and and solid enough in your hand - the only criticism being the clip, which lets it down by being too close and sharp to be able to go onto many cases. Overall however, if you've got a bag or a pocket don't let this put you off - its a nice little stylus.
on 25 December 2012
this stylus has the look of a pen, but certainly not worth the money. It could quite easily be priced under £5.00.
Size is 4.5 inches, has a soft sponginess rounded bottom and has a sliver looking clip, which is handy. The top resembles the push down look a like top of a pen, so it may can be used to clip to a pocket or on the side of the case of a kindle.
This item will also work on a touch screen mobile phone, so if one has over sized fingers, then please go ahead, use this for both items, it was well.
However the price is just unreasonable. If it did not have any other use then I would never have bought it. For a man this may be just the thing for him, but ladies who do not have greasy fingers, or can use her moblie satisfactory then please think twice before you purchase this item.Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Cover, Onyx Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HD)