on 21 January 2013
Bought this after looking at several similar prodcts twice the price and more which all featured negative reviews. This was such a keen price I thought - why not? As it turns out, product is absolutely perfect - assembled in minutes, sturdy, does the job! Very very pleased - highly recommended. :-)
on 6 February 2013
There are a few of these on the market, but I bought this one for value for money. It works just as well as it's more expensive competitors and can be stored away easily when not in use. (which is quite often for me)
on 24 January 2013
I have been working out for some time now. Use it regularly. It is durable and serve the purpose well. Was delivered earlier than I expected.
on 6 March 2013
good Ab trainer does the job, not very stable tends to slip during exercise which can be a little annoying apart from that it's doing
what it's meant to do if you put the work in.
on 19 July 2014
Great bit of kit, just like the Carl Lewis ab roller but the fixing points are more secure. I think the total cost delivered for this piece of equipment was around £20 which you really cannot fault. Well made, robust and you should get years out of one of these babies.
VINE VOICEon 6 December 2012
Strengthen your abs muscles and bring yourself in top shape and all of that without leaving the house. Just few minutes a day can lead to great results. one can train in different positions and has soft, non-slip foam handles easy to put together and take apart almost non storage room is needed.
on 23 March 2014
This is good took me like half an hour to fit it together, need to keep at it to see results and I think it has started to work a little for me need to use consistently for real results to be seen.
Quick delivery, definitely recommend.
on 14 October 2013
this particular ab roller is of substantial make, sturdy and fit for purpose unlike some of a similar price which are flimsy and quickly become wardrobes !!!!
on 5 August 2015
Don't even think twice about buying this product, easy to put up, and works well. I'm 16 years old and would consider myself a sporty person, i go to the gym etc, and this has made toning and building abs so much easier with better results. BUY THIS.
on 4 February 2015
Arrived in time, well packed, all parts inside. It was a bit of a struggle putting it together but it is not the product`s fault - I am horrible at these things! But I managed so everone should!! I hope I will loose weight with this - I will use it to support my diet - not expecting a miracle only from this. It was cheap and I think it is good!