on 27 March 2017
I had been searching high and low for one of these. I wanted to put a traditional Sunday roast together and I had been looking in various places and stores for a suitable enamel roasting tin. I thankfully found what I was looking for on here and I can say that I am suitably impressed and proud of this purchase.
It cooks perfectly and is an absolute dream to clean. There is just something so wonderful about this. Built to last and provides cooking perfection.
on 27 April 2017
The product arrived earlier than expected and the quality of the enamel is really nice. Not thin and just as I wished it would be. The only reason why I rated it with 4 stars instead of 5 was because of its size. I know that in the name of the product, when it comes to dimensions it says 36cm, but when the product was being explained more thoroughly further down, the numbers 39cm and 40cm were also mentioned, a fact that made me think it would be larger in size. So, just to clarify, the diameter is 36cm and not 39 or 40.
on 27 March 2017
Really good product, easy to use.
on 12 March 2017
An excellent purchase
on 18 March 2017
Ok rather thin
on 20 April 2017
So happy and was delivered fast. Can't wait to keep using it.
on 17 May 2017
Very pleased with it. Saves a lot of oven cleaning. Thank you
on 10 February 2016
Great product and fast delivery thank you
on 31 July 2016
arrived promptly, well packaged, does what it said it would. Happy customer
on 3 April 2017