on 14 July 2017
I only watched part of it, as I found it uninteresting. From what I saw of it, I think it is more of a woman's film about the 'troubles,'not that I was expecting it to have more action. It is basically, about how the t'troubles' affected a young woman.
on 8 May 2018
Tried very hard to watch the whole thing but was halfway through the movie and was not impressed. Thought with a cast like Andrea Riseborough, Gillian Anderson and Clive Owen that there would be a bit more punch to it.. but, it was just.. well, boring.
I knew nothing about "the troubles" when I started this movie, I think I know less after watching it.
on 9 August 2017
Very fair depiction of the N Irish "Troubles" Well acted Good plot with various twists and turns All in all a good thriller of its type
on 4 January 2015
Outstanding story. Outstanding direction. Outstanding acting.
It is a pity that these kind of films come so few and far between,
but at least they do...

OK. This is a complex political thriller, based in the "Troubles"
in Northern Ireland, during the 1990s... That's all I am gonna say
about it... If you like realist dramas, with a twist, this is for you...
Intelligent cinema, at it's best.
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 25 April 2017
superstoryline and great acting by Cive Owen and others
on 22 April 2016
gripping suspense ...........excellent movie around the difficult times in northern Ireland
2 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2017
one of the best films i have watched
on 3 May 2017
nice filming but a bit confused
on 9 December 2015
A brilliant movie well acted by all. Clive Owen gives a brilliant performance as always. A thrilling storyline.
on 20 November 2015
Quite an exciting story, but various aspects of the plot did not stand up to critical examination