on 13 August 2013
Lovely little baskets but smaller than I expected. I originally bought these to put two homemade scones in and little pots of jam and cream to give as gifts but had to be reduced this to one scone due to the size. However they still looked lovely.
on 12 May 2013
i brought these to use as easter baskets for my 3 girls' egg hunt-
they are simply gorgeous, i attached a little tag on to each & had 3 very chuffed little ladies- we fitted about 10 cream eggs in them, which was perfect for us :)
on 10 March 2013
very small, just right for the purpose i needed it for( not for a wedding) very strong and well made.
on 5 August 2013
I bought this as a flower girl basket. Very cute and small and perfect for some petal throwing. Exactly as it looks and really cute size for a cute little flower girl :)
on 10 June 2013
These little baskets were exactly what we were looking for. The perfect shape and size. Very Happy with the purchase :-)
on 11 June 2013
these baskets are just beautiful, they look lovely with ribbon tied round them, will be amazing on the day. very happy
on 1 May 2014
Just the right size for my five year old daughter who is using it when she is flower girl.
Will hold plenty of petals.
Looks very sweet, especially with some ribbon tied round the handle to match her dress.
vey well packaged so no damage in transit.
on 24 May 2013
I purchased this for my flower girl to put confetti in, it is really, really, tiny. Some of the wicker was broken at the bottom and I would have to put some ribbon all around the handle, to make it look pretty. I would return it, but it is too late now.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this for my mum on mothers day this year. Was smaller than expected but turned out great. I ended up filling it with toiletries and small gifts for my mum. She seemed to really like it even though it was meant for wedding confetti! Recommended!
on 21 December 2014
Great product and a great seller.
Even though I had to return the basket (my own fault. I didn't check the dimensions and it was too small) the seller was still apologising to me.
Returned it and ordered the larger size