Size: 8 UK|Colour Name: Blue with Black Trim|Change
Price:£6.38+ Free shipping

on 5 December 2012
I have to wear a foot brace for drop foot and no shoe will fit. I'm a size 4 and we have tried up to 5 1/2 .. (Which obviously makes me right foot look ridiculous)

Being stretchy, these are perfect and will recommend to anyone.
on 15 March 2014
I agree with all other reviewers that the shoes come up big. I ordered my normal size as my feet are fairly wide so I thought I would need my normal size. I then ordered the size smaller and they are absolutely fine. Good product for such a cheap item. Good seller and they arrived very quickly.
on 23 August 2015
Ordered a size below normal as per other reviews and they fit nicely. So glad I bought these for my holiday. Just wanted something for around the pool and on the beach. Saved me from slipping on wet tiles and stubbing my toes around the place. I also have sensitive feet and find it painful to walk on anything slightly pebbly at the beach so these were great and so cheap.
on 13 March 2014
Many Greek beaches are stony and it's hard to get into the water safely. I wanted light-weight, cheap shoes for this function. They're not unattractive, I like the front Velcro fastening, the sole is just thick enough for the purpose & they're light enough to go in my beachbag. As advised, I ordered a size 6 instead of my usual 7+ and the fit is good, snug enough to stay on when I'm swimming. At this price I can afford to leave them behind at the end of the holiday if I'm short of space. Perfect!
on 15 August 2013
I bought these, then bought my boyfriend a pair as they are GREAT!!! I wore mine on holiday, like very comfy shoes! Great for the holtels wet gravel path, the harbours cobled floor, & of course I could get them wet, & not worry about it! My boyfriend uses them as slip on garden shoes! Got to buy more!
on 26 June 2016
The other reviews give enough info about the sizing issue. Read them before ordering these IF you still interested after reading this. I have used (or better tried to use) these shoes during our beach holiday. Unfortunately the insoles came out as soon as there was sand in the shoes. Why not use them without the insoles? Not very comfortable due to the glue and stitching. I didn't bring glue to put it back in there.
So if you are looking for a pair to use on the beach don't consider these but a pair that has not an insole that comes undone.
Mine will end up in the recycling bin before heading back home
on 24 July 2016
These are great, my son is autistic and really struggled with the feel of things on his feet so I normally end up carrying him from the back door to the paddling pool but these have solved that he can wear them in the pool and go back and forth to his hearts content without getting upset, will be taking them on holiday with us for the beach so he can walk on the sand without getting distressed
on 3 June 2016
Bought them for the intended purpose to be for my summer holiday abroad. They are tough, well made, comfortable and stylish and I can't praise the shoes enough! Perfect for walking along a stoney/sandy beach & even better for taking a dip in the ocean safe in the knowledge your feet are protected from things that could bite or sting you.
on 14 April 2016
At this price what do you expect to get? They are cheap, but they do feel comfy and give good grip whilst on wet rock. The Velcro fastening wasn't as good as I'd want (shoe came off a few times whilst on holiday - not helped by the sizing being bigger than advertised). I was away for 10 days, body boarding and swimming with them on. They did tear slightly on coral on the last day of my holiday. I'd buy them again for the price for another holiday though.
on 13 June 2016
These were absolutely useless and not up to the job they were supposed to do! The minute they got wet for the first time the velcro came undone on one foot and would not do up again, that coupled with the fact that they were way too big made them impossible to keep on. The insoles also came loose the first time I wore them. In all the years I have used Amazon I have never left anyone a bad review and don't like doing it but these were a real disappointment and not worth the money.