on 13 September 2017
Lovely colour and very durable
on 23 July 2015
Great, would recommend.
on 6 July 2014
Great phone cover, good price, fits great on my daughters iphone.
on 28 November 2014
Lovely product, however as stated in the caption it was for an iPhone 4 and I received this cover made for an iPhone 5. Luckily I have friend's that have the 5 and because the price was cheap (and good value) I gave it to them as it was more aggro to send it back.
on 9 October 2013
It was ok but would not use it will give it to one of the kids, nt what I thought it would be
on 20 September 2015
I bought for my friend and she absolutely loved it. Great buy!
on 12 August 2014
Pretty cover, love it
on 9 October 2013
Lovely colour, protects my phone well. Got it quicker than I expected. Would get another one when I want a change of colour.
on 12 February 2014
Absolutely love the case, arrived within the estimated time. Design is slightly different to the picture shown. Thinking of ordering in a couple of other colours too!
on 27 September 2012
THis item arrived and it is very poorly made, the lace was not even stuck on properly, after a few days it came of completely. THis is a very poor homemade product.