on 17 July 2014
You cannot beat the price. Cheaper or comparable to most (average) compacts Massive learning curve from my Samsung compact but the features are amazing. Its not too heavy either. The 21x optical zoom is incredible. Buy a tripod and use the camera timer! Buy
on 6 November 2014
The box was a bit dented for what I paid for it, but the presentation was great. It has absolutely everything in the box, don't need to run out and buy any batteries, or anything. Bought this for my husband, so he can use it straight away Christmas Day.
on 3 October 2013
I bought this camera for my daughters birthday present and she is really pleased with it. Has taken a lot of mixed photographs and have all came out well. The hi-light of this camera is the connector for the tv which grandaughter loves to see herself on the tv.
on 17 July 2014
Great purchase, arrived on time and was exeactly as described. Would definitely recommend the purchasing from the seller.
on 26 December 2013
The camera is very nice and has more built in memory than expected which was a pleasant suprise however the box it came in look fairly beaten up so I felt the need to assure the person to whom I gave the gift that it wasn't second hand which was a shame since it was bought as new.
on 28 September 2014
A super bridge camera for a novice like me !
on 9 January 2014
Good value from this company, but nothing to shout home about quite disappointed very slow response, needed a smaller camera to compliment my SLR, this is not the one.
on 30 June 2014
I love this camera! There are so many features on this to help take excellent pictures. I haven't tried them all out yet but i certainly intend to.
on 10 February 2015
Great camera if you are just started out in the world of photography, I love mines and its worth a lot more than £90!!
on 4 January 2015
Yes all I expected , good service from Ameerzon, camera does all I want very pleased

See one answered question