on 29 December 2012
I really wanted to like this work. Somewhere, amongst all the spelling mistakes, odd syntax, crazy sentence structure and broken paragraphs, there must lurk an enjoyable, yarn filled book.

However, because of all of the above, I found the book very irritating to read. Why, oh why, do Kindle books (even though they are fairly cheap) have to be so shoddily presented? Are there no proof readers around to correct even the most basic of errors anymore?. My download was filled with pages containing just one sentence, with the continuation of the paragraph on the next page. Silly spelling mistakes crept in and odd representations of numbers cropped up, here and there.

Whoever produces these volumes really does need to shape up.
on 27 April 2016
ok
on 5 June 2015
good quick service. would buy from again.
on 5 May 2014
Very repetitive story repeats and why 03 04 why not just 3 or 4 people for example
Struggled with this format but mysteries were great
on 22 June 2013
I enjoyed this book very much. It kept me interested and I did not want to put it down. On various matters it gave two sides to each story and interesting opinions. I would recommend it.
on 20 April 2014
I'm on the fence with this, it's not awesome but it's not bad either. Some nice mysteries in there and it's refreshing to read 2 sides of the story rather than just one persons view or opinion. The structure for the e book drove me mad, the structuring seems broken, some pages had one sentence then starts on the next page? And a few typo errors.