on 24 November 2012
Good quality coat for the money. Fleece is heavy and feels dense. Shell is good weight. Good length in body and arms. Sizing is on the small size. Paid extra for quick delivery and it arrived within 19 hours!
on 8 November 2012
Great jacket check sizes comes up small. I returned this item as it was not long enough and abit tight. The jacket is fab. But it costs a fortune to return items like I did. £9.95 Royal Mail registered recorded delivery as Sports direct insisted on this method to return otherwise no refund. Gave me a refund but no refund of returns charge. Not impressed
on 20 June 2013
I've now ordered two of this jacket. I really like the jacket itself. However, despite ordering up a size, I found the fleece insert to be too snug for my liking so I decided to go ahead and go up yet another size. The new jacket is actually SMALLER than the original jacket, despite being labeled a size larger. It's physically obvious when I put the smaller size on, then change it for the supposedly larger one; the new 'larger' one is practically skintight. , whereas the other one was merely just not as roomy as I'd prefer.

I am desperate for a jacket at this point (festival incoming next week!) but I do not understand why I need to pay postage to return an item which is clearly not the size it has been advertised to be.
on 4 April 2013
Hi, I am walking the Camino trail in Spain and weight is therefore an important consideration for me. Could anyone that has bought this jacket let me know how much it weighs - the jacket and fleece separately would be ideal. Thanks in advance for your help.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse