on 29 January 2014
Arrived today. Locks no problem,will fit into my rucksack,not too heavy.looks sturdy & a real deterrent, 2 keys great,would reccomend.
on 21 December 2013
Good for the price. IMPORTANT: make sure the lock is completely secured; mine didnt secure in, and flipped open...lucky I noticed. Good that it has a cover for the locking mechanism, so rain and dirt stays out, long enough to lock the bike to railings etc, make sure you click it in PROPERLY AND CHECK IT IS LOCKED before walking away. Arrived before estimated time.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this lock about two weeks ago, and I first was really happy with it. But after two weeks, while trying to unlock my bike, the key got broken inside the lock! I managed to take it out, but it was a real hassle and now I don't dare to use it again. It's really hard to twist the key inside the lock.
on 22 February 2014
i have only used it 4 times so far and the last 2 times it has taken a lot of patience to gently move the key around to unlock.a drop of oil has seemed to have sorted it out.confidence is in it working properly again is 50%
on 8 January 2014
I simply cannot fault this item for the price.......just make sure it clicks when locking or it is not locked.
on 21 October 2014
Poor quality item. Cost to supplier £1.60 Not worth this.
Purchased as a gift.too ashamed to give it.Straight in the dust bin.
on 26 May 2015
The lock mechanism stopped working as the gears inside it shifted while it was locked - this meant that I could not fit the key into the lock to open it as the gears had turned inside it! I had to leave my bike locked up in town for two weeks until I found someone with boltcutters who could remove the lock for me. I tried spray oil but the problem was not related to a lack of grease, it was down to the design of the lock. Terrible product, not fit for purpose - avoid.
on 19 June 2014
This is the second pair of these locks i have bought following buying two earlier in the year.However,the original locks had different keys,one key opens one lock only.With the second pair of locks the keys open either lock and both the original locks supplied!this may have something to do with the cost.Locks are heavy,feel solid and a good length,going through frame and wheel with ease The locks look strong and i hope that deters any body after my bikes.
on 6 June 2015
A fantastically secure lock. So much so that I can't open it with the provided keys, let alone break into it!

Literally two test runs and then it broke. Thankfully not securing the bike to anything.

Buy it nice or buy it twice. One star awarded for the fact that I have an excuse to take the car to work for at least another week.
on 12 April 2014
For a lock system at 9 quid with such consistant reviews I expected a better set of keys. These are extremely fragile, and will bend and crack when trying to unlock if not extremely careful. Worse yet, key replacement shops won't duplicate them because they're mass produced (no prototype key to copy from)