Customer reviews

Kooga Power Cycle Phase II Shorts - Navy, Small
Size: Small|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£10.66+ Free shipping

on 26 May 2017
Great fit and offer good compression for friction and injury prevention. I wear regularly for sports and lasted a good few seasons before worn out. A little warm due to lining in summer.
on 2 October 2013
These are tight fit shorts I didnt understand the description fully when I ordered these shorts. They are a very tight fit great if you are a young sporting type but not for an older bloke using them for a spinning class. Nice quality and thanks to suppliers for no quibble return of my money - appreciated!
on 5 June 2014
My son plays Rugby and asked me to purchase some skins for him.
I looked online but found that all the skins where really expensive until I found this one.
They look good and says they are comfortable
Good value for money
on 15 November 2013
Simple design, comfortable to wear and easy to wash.
This shorts have the best quality I have seen regarding sport clothing and the children love it
on 21 February 2014
Just the job to wear under your other shorts and keep you warm and supported . Good fit and comfortable
on 25 August 2015
Good quality but pity there is not the rubber non slip stuff to hold the waist band band.
on 21 November 2012
Bought for my son playing Rugby and also to wear under his kilt!, he likes them and assures me they are comfortable to wear.
on 21 November 2014
Seem to work really well for my son ...... he's the one who plays rugby !
on 14 October 2015
great sleep in these will soon use them for riding so comfy and nice.
on 9 October 2015
Great product, son loves them for playing rugby.

See one answered question