on 18 August 2017
Excellent tent for an excellent price. Little girl is so happy with it! The only problem is trying to get her out!
on 8 February 2016
Great value for money. Robust as my 2 sons play in this and still in one piece. Slightly bigger than I expected.
on 17 October 2014
Bigger than expected! Still once you find a place for it in the house and fill it with maybe 400-600 balls then your little one can play in it, otheriwse with fewer balls it lools a little sparse. One thing to be wary of is that it is very thin material, seems strong enough not to be ripped, but for the base there is no padding. So put it on a very soft carpet or get some additional play mats to go under it.
on 7 March 2014
the stitching has come adrift after 3 week and its on the side my son doesn't even use, its against the wall. i have been trying to get it sorted but i paid 22 pounds for the tent and they offered me 3 pound compensation, then replaced the tent with one half the size and in pick, not even telling me, then i query it and they have no stock of the one i want, they offer another tent, a blue one and i say ok it is a good size i will have it but they then say sorry we cant send it, we will refund you, after a month of trying to sort this im still waiting!!!
on 6 January 2013
My little one loves this although it is bigger than I thought it would be. It folds down into a small circle and can be packed away into a zippy bag that comes with it.
on 7 January 2015
If you have ever thought to yourself "hmm I wonder what I should buy a child for their first gift that would be fun?" Look no further, this is it!
Pros
-easy to set up
-easy to clean up
-entertains children for hours so they don't bother me

Cons
-200 balls included is not enough, it needs a sea of balls so a child gets lost in them for hours and a search party is needed! Jk
on 8 March 2015
Nice size. My daughter loves it. Biggest problem is twisting it down in to the bag is almost impossible. We have only managed twice, each time too afraid to open it again to remember what we did. Instructions are useless I need a video tutorial :)
on 9 May 2015
fantastic purchase for my son whos 2 and daughter whos 5 months i brought more balls for it as its quiet big and 200 just covers bottom of it
on 4 June 2013
Excellent value my grandson has already had lots of fun in it.
Easy to put up and take down to enable storing.
on 19 March 2014
My kid loves it and i'm gonna get some more balls to fill that sucker up. The roof part is particularly clever since it makes it easy to go "earthquacke shake" and make tiny terror squeel with joy .. now we're learning how to pick those suckers up too and put them back in the house. The house itself is perfectly sturdy, has not broken yet (after a few months of rough housing it) and i'm really happy with this buy.