Customer reviews

Spot on
on 25 July 2017
Endless fun, thank you
on 28 February 2014
This was bought for my grandson as a birthday present. As it was on his "birthday list" I guess he has been very happy with it.
on 30 September 2013
Great game, boys love playing it and they still play with it now and I bought it a couple of months ago.
on 7 January 2013
He says "it is extremely good fun! There are all my favourite games on it and lots of levels to unlock".
on 2 October 2013
Angry birds is, without doubt, one of, if not the, best and most addictive game released in recent years!! I've been playing it on Facebook for a while now, but the number of levels available is limited. So when I got a 3DS, I decided I just had to get Angry Birds Trilogy. Huge number of levels of super-addictive gameplay and will keep you occupied for hours. Only one minor complaint, unlike the Facebook version there are no items available in this one. But that's not necessarily a bad thing as I always found myself relying too much on items, now I have to think a bit more about some of the levels.
on 12 November 2012
I already own the angry bird games on my phone and PC, but I bought this and a 3DS for my friend who doesn't have a phone that can play theses games. Yes I know that you can buy these for about £1 each on other platforms, but some people don't have other platforms to play these games, surprising to some, but anyway on to the review.

These games are so popular because they are very easy to play and visuallly appealing with nice sound effects and are perfect for portable devices as they can be played in short sessions. As long as you can move one finger you can play these games. But the trick is learning where to aim your little bird to hit the pigs on each level. It sounds simple, but the difficulty of some stages will take many many goes to complete as some birds are better for certain situations than others. You get a lot of angry birds here on this 3DS cartridge. but it would have been nice if they could have given people Star wars angry birds in the package or make it availble for free on the online store as you are paying a lot of money for games that sell very cheaply on other platforms.

I give this package 3 stars, the games are fun but pretty basic, the novelty can wear off quickly unless you plan to beat all the levels, they might be basic games, but the difficulty of some stages can seem steep and put people off as you only get so many birds per level to get all the pigs, and it can be tough or impossible if you make even one mistake on a level, but that's the way these games are designed. Most people will know if they want this game as you can get it dirt cheap on many platforms. I just think it's nice to have it on 3DS as it seems like a good fit. Should have been about £14.99 though I think.
on 3 November 2012
My kids say, that's far better than the mobile version. I can see they have really much fun from it. And I've got my mobile back:)
on 16 February 2013
Granddaughter loves it and keeps her happy for a long time. It challenges her to hit the targets and theres a lot of laughing
on 25 October 2012
This game is just the best time-waster ever! Not sure if it does much for skill or dexterity but, boy, is it entertaining! But then, seeing how famous it is, what would you expect.