on 12 August 2014
This was bought as an occassional pushchair for when our granddaughter was at our house, however we find we are using it more and upto now it has been everything we have hoped for, it is strong and study, it lies right back. it is well padded and seems very comfortable. It is lightweight but not flimsy and it was well worth my money, it arrived on time and in good sturdy packaging.
9 people found this helpful
on 9 March 2016
Good solid stroller, high handles for taller mummies and daddies (I'm 5'7) and find some strollers too low. Easy to push with one hand even with a toddler. Raincover is lightweight and small so doesn't take up any room the in basket. The only downside is the seat is a bit shallow so when my 2 year old is wearing a padded coat she seems uncomfortable as the seat isn't big enough
on 16 June 2016
I didn't know how bad my pushchair was until I used this. It's a dream to push. It folds down to a lovely small size and all in all its a lovely stroller.

Just one fault.... The rain cover does not fit at all.
on 6 June 2016
Bought this pushchair initially for travelling but find myself using it everyday. It's light and really handy, easy to fold and doesn't take up too much room.
on 19 January 2015
very bad quality the wheels stopped swiveling after two months, the rain cover too short to cover the baby feets, very uncomfortable for two years baby.
on 24 October 2015
I bought this buggy to take on holiday & it was perfect. I recommend this as a reasonably priced second buggy for grandparents or for taking on an aircraft.
on 15 September 2015
Great pushchair easy to stroll great space for the shopping .easy to manoeuvre
on 1 May 2015
Absolutely love this buggy. Never had a buggy that fits in my boot and this does, and the seat is really wide so perfect for my son
on 8 February 2016
Gorgeous! and The rain hood fits perfect!
on 15 August 2016
The braking system of this buggy is the worst. It doesn't brake correctly and brake comes off easily with slightest moment. I wouldn't recommend this product. The stability of this buggy is not great. Wouldn't recommend it at all.