TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 May 2016
purchased as a gift
on 24 January 2015
I purchased this to find a few tracks to play at a funeral, worked out well and the Funeral Directors have kept it as it was so good
on 15 August 2013
I bought this because I had read the reviews and thought it sounded really good. I have trouble sleeping and listening to Claire playing the beautiful harp. Would recommend this CD to everyone. It came very quickly and was packed well. Would recommend this seller to everyone
on 5 October 2012
I have many CD's, which I have purchased over the years, played by various artistes. Claire Jones plays beautifully, whether with an orchestra or solo. I would recommend it for listening to when one has some quiet time during the day, to enter into a world of one's own: a calming therapy.
on 4 September 2012
was asked by a relative to order this cd as she had heard some of it on classic fm.she called up classic fm and was told the artists name and cd title. it appeared that at the time of asking the cd had not been released and stockist did not know when it would be released. she asked me if i could find it as i have a computer, i went straight to amazon and found that it would be on pre order.i pre ordered it (only had to wait 10 days) and had it sent to her. it arrived on release day by post from amazon (very impressed). it was listened to and the report from a very experenced and knowledgeable person is astounding. she said she has not heard such lovely music for such a long time that this is a credit to claire jones. if you like classical harp music then give this a listen. she says you will not be dissapointed. this review was given to me over the phone so i personally cannot comment on the cd as i have not heard it yet, but as and when i do i shall review it myself.
on 27 October 2012
not much more to say than this - ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL - have not stopped listening to it in the car since it arrived - love every track - can't wait for the next release!
on 26 April 2013
The musical pieces are well selected.
The variation of sounds is excellent.
There is nothing I dislike on this CD.
I would recommend this to any musical lover.
on 20 June 2013
I love relaxing to Claire Jones, this is a remarkable album. At the end of a stressful day there is nothing better to listen to.
on 12 December 2013
I love this cd. It is the perfect background music to a dinner party or when you just want something gentle. The songs are well-chosen and the harpist is very talented. I play it often.
on 22 February 2013
My lady raved about Claire Jones & I must admit that down loaded to our ipod & then plugged in to our Bose system in the bedroom it is a pleasure to listen to pure musical sounds as we relax before sleeping.