Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 12 April 2017
This is an excellent kitchen towel holder which is stylish and colourful. It does not take up more space than is necessary. It is solidly built and should last for decades. I find it very handy to access kitchen towels when I need them with this. It matches the many Morphy Richards items that I have and so is co-ordinated beautifully.
My only quibble is with the seller who sent it to me without it's box and just wrapped in thin black plastic.
on 27 June 2017
I know that this was cheap but I'm not very impressed. It is not very stable and the part that holds the roll was wobbly and loose when it arrived and as no instructions I logically thought it would just need to be screwed in to tighten. As I did this the pole bit scraped the base so that the metallic colour came away to show the metal underneath. The latter is obscured when the roll is in place though so looks ok. I'm now wondering if it was faulty and that's why no instructions as you wouldnt need them if it is sold all intact with the pole fitted solidly.
on 15 July 2017
It's actually a little tall for a paper towel holder. The top sticks up quite far. I guess that makes sense though as most of the red is covered by the paper towels anyway... if that makes sense. Mine arrived slightly damaged/tarnished as I bought it second hand, but it looks great to help complete the Accents range look.
on 18 September 2017
It's what I wanted but I wish the label was not stuck on so well to the SS base that I'd trouble taking it off & doing so left a mark. The company should consider making a double one with places for 2 separate rolls.
on 21 November 2017
Obviously it works! However, what arrived was not black as ordered, although it said black on the box it was in. It is a sort of dark chrome and not what I wanted to match black kettle and toaster. Also came with label stuck on the top of the base which was not 'easy-peel', and I had to scrape it off with my nails and take the residue off with nail polish remover. Bit annoyed - hence the rating.
on 16 September 2017
Came fast. Strong and looks great only snag noe is we changed our colour of things in kitchen to black. So now have to order a black one. Other then that great buy. Packaged well.
on 21 February 2015
I bought the cream one but after a couple of years I have 3 areas that have rusted on the base. There must have been something wrong with the cream coating because it has only ever been dry cleaned. It can be positioned so that it can't be seen but then the Morphy Richards logo shows which I don't like.
on 19 July 2017
Good quality, aesthetically pleasing and very useful. I've bought three of these (two for mum and sister) and I'm very satisfied.
on 14 September 2017
Nice but the sticker attatched left glue on the silver plate on the base and when I washed all the letters came off.
on 5 July 2017
Another purchase from range to update kitchen. Perfect colour match and good size for regular kitchen rolls.