on 9 January 2014
I have had this phone cover for a while. I loved it at first and it looked good for the money but the diamante's did start to fall off after a while until I had to stop using it because there were no diamante's left on all the sides.
on 16 January 2013
case is fine for what it cost! cant expect high top quality for £4.99, delivered in good time. mine is NOT missing any little gems and is in one piece. but for the price if it falls apart within a couple of months i wont complain. does exactly what it says on the tin, and looks snazzy too! pleased with my purchase. cant compalin for the price!
on 8 December 2012
I knew this wouldn't be a top quality product for the price, but the first piece fell off as I opened the package when I received it, and in the week since large chunks of the sparkle skin have started to fall off exposing a clear case underneath. I got this as a temporary cover, but I expected it to last a little longer than a week!
on 31 March 2013
I gave this 4 out of 5 stars as it looks great on my iPhone & was a good price!
It has though in less than a week already lost a few of the diamantes so its not the best quality but you get what you pay for.
It took 1 week to be delivered.
Would recommend for the price as it really jazzes up your phone!x
on 17 July 2013
Looked fantastic for a while, but the Diamantes began to fall of within weeks. It now looks very forlorn, sad, and bedragled. It hasn't aged well.
I would definately NOT buy this product again, in fact I would actively tell potential purchasers not to buy this product.
on 6 August 2013
I had previously got a similar black case that I only used for 2 days as I lost many of the stones almost straight away and the glue became sticky. I thought I would try a different one incase it was just a faulty item but this one did the same so don't wast your money!
on 1 March 2013
This cover is fine for the price I paid. And does the job of protecting my phone ( been dropped a few times and all good). But. The 'stones are falling off all over the place. So there's gaps, especially around the edges.
on 31 May 2013
Fun phone cover and very cheap. Light as a feather. Very very poor quality. Some stones missing when it arrived and a couple fall out every day. Still fun though!
on 6 March 2013
To be honest I am still waiting for the product it said it was dispatched about 2 days ago and I was expecting to arrive March 4 and today is March 6!
on 6 February 2013
Great looking cover but the sparkles come off very easily because they're just plastic balls
Pity- it's well priced and light