on 25 April 2013
I bought this pram for my granddaughter I was a little concerned as it gave the suitable age as three and she is only nineteen months and not very big, but I need not have worried the handle adjusts and it is really light, also folds flat so it stores away nicely when she is not here, it took about three minutes to put together and she really loves it!
on 29 December 2012
Absolutely brilliant. easy to assemble. Good quality. Handle goes down really low and to a perfect height for my18 month old who loves it. No other presents got opened Christmas day as all she wanted to do was play with this. :-)
on 31 October 2013
We purchased this pram for our little Granddaughter and although she is just two years old it is just the right size.The Handle is adjustable so can be adapted when she grows a bit more.
It looks just like a real pram, it has a shopping tray underneath plus a bag attached to the handle.
She is already having fun with it and I am sure she will do so for some time to come.
on 12 January 2013
this is a nice sturdy pram but the discription on the web page is not correct the sizing is too generous and there is not a carrycot that comes off
on 3 April 2013
I ordered this for a present for my 2 year old daughter.
I am really pleased with it because it is sturdy and the handle adjusts to her height.
It was easy to put together & came quickly.
She loves it :)
on 6 December 2015
Really cant wait to see mydaughters face on xmas day when she sees this. Great price and good reviews.
on 20 January 2015
My Granddaughter aged 2 absolutely adores this pram. Its just about the right height and is very sturdy provided you check the wheels regularly as the spring holder can pop out
on 27 May 2013
Very nice dolls pram, easily put together. The children at our Nursery love it. Lovely colour too and little bag is popular.
on 27 June 2016
Well worth the money granddaughter loves it
on 17 January 2015
Great pram for our grand-daughter. Colour is smart and sophisticated, not a tacky sickly pink. Only four stars as it was slightly misaligned when delivered and I had to bend it gently to fit it together. Since then no problems.