on 4 October 2016
This stuff is great!!! Tastes good. Little nicer than standard camomile. The lavender aroma is great and it knocks you out. Usually one of these and I have a great night sleep. I went though a period of struggling to sleep and waking up at night due to stress. This really helped. If I'm doubt have two before bed. I leave the bag in usually. Hit it's a great alternative to try before sleeping pills. I swear by this. Great for when your unwell and can't sleep too.
9 people found this helpful
on 31 October 2016
I've used Clipper sleep tea for ages but thought I would give 'Snore & Peace' a try. It's AMAZING!
Lovely flavour & gives you a gentle peaceful sleep. I let my husband try it, he's a loud snorer, &lo &behold his snoring became a gentle purring!
Snore &Peace is now my favourite bedtime brew.
6 people found this helpful
on 22 November 2016
This tea is delicious. Very soothing, truly relaxing. Hard to find in supermarkets for some reason. Great price in here too, so I went for the 6 pack =)
3 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2018
Without a doubt this is the best tasting sleepy tea there is. I’ve tried many others and this tastes the best and actually makes me feel relaxed. It’s probably the slight lavender smell. It’s now a staple of mine before bed...helping me drift off throughout my pregnancy. And I will be continuing to use it afterwards.
on 30 May 2017
I tend to alternate this with Clipper Sleep Easy,both of which do an excellent job of relaxing mind and body prior to drifting off,which usually means crawling into my pit prior to drinking them. If I'm planning on taking a couple of ZM6 capsules at bedtime I drink them without milk,as certain zinc supplements often don't mix too well with dairy.
on 1 October 2017
Ok, so this tea won't make you go to sleep, it ain't sleeping pills. But it tastes amazing, and it's so relaxing. I first used this during my MA dissertation when I was stressed to the point of tears, and even if it didn't make me sleep, it definitely calmed me down. Doing my PhD and ordered in bulk for deadline and panic attack prep. Tastes and smells so good. Really difficult to find in supermarkets, quick delivery, and the product itself is superb.
One person found this helpful
on 13 May 2016
My grandma likes it. It helps her calm and sleep easy at nights and it's not an easy thing to do. For now it's working. I'll definitely buy more soon.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2017
Love Clipper teas, all organic and fresh and uplifting smells and flavours. Come in sealed foil bags and each cup gives a special feel to it so relaxing too. Recently saw these used in the departure lounge at Gatwick airport this week. Good enough for them, good enough for me!
Their mint tea infusion is also a dream
on 25 May 2017
As a hardened insomniac, these don't work so well for me. HOWEVER, they taste great (IMO), and if I have four teabags in one go they help a little in at least relaxaing me. Assuming you don't have chronic sleep issues, and are simply looking for a pleasant-tasting, mild sleep aid, these may fit the bill perfectly.
on 18 August 2016
I'm sleeping well for the first time in ages thanks to these tea bags. I've tried other herbal teas for improved sleep, but these are by far the best.
2 people found this helpful