on 20 March 2017
Nice and smooth exterior. Good zip. Interior pocket. I'm happy with it.
on 27 August 2014
Marvellous little holder for headphones. Would like a little keychain loop on it, so I could clip it to thing and find it easier in my bag.
on 8 March 2013
Very useful little case for earphones. It keeps them untangled and they last longer because they don't get bent. It fits the earphones very nicely but it's still very small so it can fit in any bag without taking too much space.
on 11 May 2013
Love this case so much i just ordered my 3rd one: I use headphones at work, a different set for running and bought one for my other half because he loved mine :) handy size, well made, looks smart.
on 6 March 2014
This case is perfect for my brand new Sennheiser MM30is! It's really sturdy, the material is really good and the little pocket inside comes in handy too. Love it!
on 28 March 2014
This case is ideal for an "earbud" style headset. It's compact enough not to take much room in my bag but still has room for an "earbud" style headset and a bluetooth earpiece at the same time. It's sturdy enough to prevent my headset being crushed and has so far proved very robust. I liked it so much that I've now bought another one to leave in my suitcase with a spare headset.
on 26 August 2013
Too many times have I lost my earphones in the depths of my bag, only to eventually pull them out as a knotty mess.

This case is compact, stirdy and light. It protects my headphones from damage and keeps the cable nice and tidy, meaning that I no longer have to untangle before each use.

Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
on 8 March 2013
Great item, well priced and well made..........no more crumbs and pocket fluff sticking to the wax build up on my in-ear headphones!!
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2013
As small and convenient as you could want, better than stuffing ear bud headphones into a bag. Sturdy enough to protect.
on 9 April 2013
I needed something light weight to store my headphones in my handbag that went too heavy but not too small tha the headphones were a pain to get in to it.

This was cheap and does the job perfectly.