Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 November 2012
I ummed and ahhed about this light for weeks, my little boy loves lego and having just had the lego duvet set I thought I'd change the theme of his room through christmas presents. I had this light in my basket and when it went down slightly in price I bit the bullet and bought it...it should be even cheaper then it was (£7.49 I think). It is TINY!!!! The picture makes it look like its a stick to the wall light that would mean I could get rid of his lamp....that will not be the case at all. Although I haven't turned it on yet I don't think it will have enough power to be a suitable night light at all. Im really really dissapointed, it looked like a really cool light to tie into the theme of his room, I fear it will become victim to the great waste land under the bed within months!
on 27 February 2014
this product was bought for my 5 year old Lego daft son. I felt the size of light for the price was not great value and the strength of light from the unit, not great. have had brighter night lights but my son seems happy with it. uses up batteries quickly too.
on 20 August 2013
Got one in each red and blue for my sons and they love them especially as a night light before going to bed and such a novelty being a Lego brick
on 28 September 2013
When I ordered this I presumed it would be larger, I may have to buy another to make it a reasonable size to mount on the bedroom wall.
on 9 January 2013
Great idea for Lego lovers but item was much smaller than I imagined and doesn't give off much light even for night light. I would have expected it to be a cheaper product for such a small item.
on 23 April 2013
All I can say is I'm really disappointed in this product. Firstly the description states "includes batteries" when in fact it doesn't. Secondly even with top brand batteries it lasts approx 3 nights tops before having to replace them. I personably won't be buying another, especially for the price. On a positive note, it's a nice looking light and the idea of building them together if you had more than one. But would still steer clear of this product.
on 19 December 2013
a let down expensive for what it is and well if it wasn't a lego thing i would have binned it.
on 9 December 2012
Very pleased with how this product looks. Arrived very quickly too and very well packed. This is a present from Father Christmas so I am hoping that there are no technical problems. If it works - which I am sure it will - my grandsons will be thrilled with this gift.
on 15 April 2015
Not good value - it's just a plastic box and a single LED light and it EATS through batteries! Top brand batteries last 2-3 nights. If it had a plug-in option, it would be epic.
on 5 December 2013
this is brilliant, i bought my daughter a pink one from the lego store and this blue one was exactly as good and saved me travelling so far!