on 12 April 2014
These are nice earrings but I have expected better quality. The pair I have received is asymmetrical - the gold bands are not spaced evenly and equally in both earrings. They do not really look as nice as the ones displayed in this picture. Also, one earing that arrived has a dent. I was too lazy to return and I do wear them occasionally but mostly because these are the only tri colored earrings in my posession. When I purchase additional pair, I will give these away. I highly doubt I will repurchase anything from this seller in the future.
on 11 June 2013
Bought these earrings to go with a three-tone gold necklace I already own, and they're lovely. Really light, which is nice because they don't pull down on your ears. The only slight downside is that, if you look really closely, you can see the ends of each 'tube' of metal (each of the pieces that make the curves of the knots). But for only £33, you really can't complain!
on 4 February 2013
These are beautiful earrings however must be hollow as they are very light - only to be expected at this price. No one would know when you are wearing them.
on 12 November 2013
my mum's always loved tri-colour gold but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very fashionable at the moment so when it came to her birthday this year I spent ages hunting down tri-colour gold earrings. Not too big either which was ideal.
on 4 August 2013
These earrings are lovely they are big enough to see without being oversized and match my other three coloured jewellery arrived very quickly makes a beautiful gift very good price would recommend
on 14 September 2016
Gorgeous earrings perfect size and weight, excellent swift service, simply wonderful
on 2 April 2016
Love these earrings, classy and useful