on 2 September 2012
I received the Macbook Pro case the day before yesterday. The case fits snuggly around the laptop and snaps in place so I don't think it will be an issue keeping it on.
It came well packaged so there were no blemishes on the case.

My daughter dropped my mac 1.5 feet from ground in the morning and i was checked my macbook carefully,it has no any scratch or crack on my mac.It gives my macbook total protect. And i 'm get rid of worried and upset.

It's really a good products for that one who want protect his macbook!
on 19 October 2012
The item arrived four days before the due date so full marks there.

You can tell this case is a cheaper alternative to other brands, as it arrives in just some shrink-wrap, no instructions or packaging etc.
The plastic is a little thinner than others I have used on different MacBooks, but its decent enough. The finish is shiny on the inside, matt on the outside. There is a cutout for the lid logo. The rest of the cutouts all seem to be in the right place.
The lid cover snaps on pretty well. The base piece feels a tiny bit less secure but still OK. There are some pretty nasty white rubbery plastic feet on the bottom - don't think they'll last very long.
Overall it will be fine for stopping scratches etc bt maybe not much protection from dropping.
on 17 February 2014
I purchased this cover as a gift for my friend, she really love it. Arrived on time, fits perfectly, a great deal for this price.
Would definitely reccommend this product and seller!
on 10 June 2013
The case is suitable for my pro, the colour is very nice! However, the quality of the plastic is not very nice, it has a black 'dot' inside which I can't remove. Overall, I like it! If it doesn't have the annoying black dot, I could give 5 star, but now, I need to find a little sticker to hind it...
on 2 September 2012
It's very suitable for my macbook pro and this color is my favorite.

It protect my laptop out of scratch when it drop down.
Delivery fast and service best! Thanks!

Good Design and Recommend for all the people who needs a macbook pro retina case.
on 6 October 2015
This looked amazing when i first put it on my Macbook, a lovely glossy orange shine over the top and bottom. But the build quality is some of the worst I've ever seen. After just a couple of days of sitting stationary on my desk, only being used a few times, there are multiple splits, cracks and even chips where the material has split so much a piece has fallen off. Where you have to stretch the case a little bit to get it to fit onto your macbook, the materials they used to make this can't handle it at all and just start to deteriorate. I've ordered a Kuzy equivalent now, it's worth paying just that bit extra to have a brand name case than pay essentially double for trying out just a slightly cheaper one first.
review image review image review image
on 4 April 2014
Was recommended this case by a friend and it is exactly what is needed to keep a MacBook in good order. Simple and not ostentatious but highly functional.
on 27 April 2015
Very good value for the money, I would say. The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive. It fits it excellently, excellent value and highly recommended.
on 26 September 2014
good looking and a perfect fit. Wonderful value for money!!
on 3 August 2015
This is my third case. The other 2 were brilliant so hence I bought another. Big mistake! There is no apple cut out. A sort of Apple is supposed to shine through but this doesn't happen. Very disappointing and will not be buying another.