on 25 September 2017
Good but not enough and the applicator fell off... ho hum - buy branded version or not? Really not sure if it's any better than a lesser brand.
on 25 June 2017
revives the most dried out and neglected leather. amazing stuff
on 31 May 2013
I went to a foam party wearing rather expensive shoes, they got soaked and the chemicals in the foam are really astringent. I washed my shoes with cold water and by washed I mean I washed them til all traces of residue had gone and probably all the oils too. I got this stuff and applied it when the shoes had dried out to damp, it's wonderful, I had to do 3 applications over three days so the leather absorbed it all as they were really dried out. My shoes are now back to supple, softer than they were before and looking perfect. I will be using it on all my new shoes and boots to condition in to save me having blisters wearing them in, it's truly great stuff. Note: don't squeeze tube too hard or you will end up with too much and a mess. I would also like to have seen a brush not a foam pad applicator as you can't really get it to work stuff in to the seams and stitching using the foam pad, but a small gripe, I used a toothbrush for those places.
on 18 December 2014
Does a great job at nourishing brown leather. I've used it on my wallet (which was cracking) and it has softened up. I also use it on my boots when they're looking a bit dry. Great product.
on 18 April 2016
I used it on some old Timberland boots which had been mistreated on a building site for 18 months and eve very bleached and rough and stiff. Softened them up beautifully and put a lot of moisture back into the leather. Does darken the colour quite a lot, even darker than the original colour but a small price to pay for renewed boots. I think they would have cracked and fallen apart otherwise.
on 22 March 2015
Nice product, easy to apply with sponge end, refreshed the leather on some tried boots.
on 13 May 2013
Bought this to nourish my leather timberland boots which are a couple of years old and haven't seen much love - recently fell over and managed to scuff both boots quite badly. However, massaged in some boot sauce and while I can't claim the boots are as good as new again, the scuff marks are hardly visible anymore and my boots have been given a new lease of life!

Bit pricy but you don't need to use much for each application, worth buying to help maintain your boots for longer.
on 9 April 2016
totally revamped my boots, fab product
on 22 February 2014
This product is so good I use this on all my shoes, including my Church shoes with bookbinder finish. It is really good and much easier to use than conventional shoe polish. Just one downside, it doesn't last as long as conventional shoe polish but there really is no contest between the two.
on 6 April 2016