on 3 April 2014
I was really pleased with this product as I had just purchased 24 metal bobbins and could now store them away neatly in this clear box. I love the size as its small and nifty and is easy to store away.
on 28 December 2013
Prior to ordering this item I purchased a Hemline lidded bobbin box which was absolutely useless as the lid did not have a hinge. I did not hold up much hope for this up branded, cheaper item. It arrived today and I am delighted with it. It holds bobbins firmly and the lid shuts tight. The lid opens easily, without a sudden judder to send bobbins flying across the room. Could it be better quality? In all honesty, yes. However, the price is fantastic and far superior to the more expensive hemline version. The hinge will probably wear out over time, but at this price I am not complaining. For now I have a very useful, transportable bobbin box and I am very happy.
on 15 November 2013
At last, A bobbin box that does not slip out of your hands. Because it is polythene and not plastic, the bobbins do not spin and undo so easily, and the clip box is great for them not spilling out every time one takes of the lids.
on 19 January 2013
Very pleased to have found this product. I bought one before without a hinged lid and it was useless since the lid didn't fit properly and the bobbins kept falling out. So with this one the bobbins are secure and the clear plastic box makes it easy to see the colours of the threads, of course. A good buy.
This is a no nonsense simple yet effective box for your bobbins.
The price is a steal and even more so because the postage is free.

The bobbins fit really well, the clear plastic top allows you to see the colour threads easily and clearly.
Opening is simple and effective.
The box is robust and fit for the job. It will not get a lot of heavy use and is cheap enough to throw away when it has past its best. This should be a long long time if at all.

Ours came without the name on the front as shown in the blurb pic but that was no problem and slightly better if at all.

It comes all the way from China so takes it merry time.
Ours took 3 weeks to arrive but it was worth the wait for this cheap as chips product/
on 10 December 2013
This item was ordered for a xmas present for my daughter I have aways used one as they are so handy it keeps all my bobbins in one place if they are already wound up with cottons they dont get tangled and you can see instantly what is needed
The bobbin box I have ordered is far better than mine as it is made from a softer plastic and should be more durable than mine which is brittle and the hinges have been broken for a long time .......think its time to buy myself a new one!
on 23 January 2015
Badly made and not fit for purpose. The catch does not work at all, so bobbins will fall out unless the box is kept horizontal.

I notice that in the picture, the box has a brand name (of sorts), whereas the product sent has no such brand name logo. Perhaps the vendor is selling cheap copies with false advertising.
on 18 January 2014
For the money I can't be bothered to arrange a replacement but the product arrived slightly buckled. I am still using it but it's a shame as the actual box is perfect for bobbins, I may just have been unlucky.
on 12 December 2013
This is just what I wanted. I get so annoyed having to empty bobbins to change colours so invested in more bobbins and this box - no more problems
on 9 March 2015
took ages to arrive. would have liked to be informed they were coming from china before I ordered. However, bobbins fit nicely even when filled with thread. Not sure how long the clip will be secure though is a little on the flimsy side compared to the rest of the box which is quite sturdy