on 18 April 2014
I bought my normal size thinking they wouldn't be excessively big but I too had to send them back and get a smaller size. I have problems with my feet and these are so comfy and nicely wide that I wear them every day now. Very happy with them and will be buying different colours now I know they fit!!
on 17 November 2014
Love these shoes they are so comfy like walking on Air . I have a grey pair and I have ordered these has a present for my daughter for Christmas. She has a grey pair too and wanted another pair in pink . I must get another pair in thei colour for myself has I do a lot of walking and they Are perfect
on 28 July 2016
I have had these shoes for some time now, and even though I have problem big toes and have trouble getting comfortable shoes, I can honestly say I never had to break these in. So beautifully comfortable, and as light as a feather. I thoroughly recommend them. I bought size 7 and the fit was good.
on 24 June 2014
Very good walking shoes, which I wear for my commute into work before changing into heels. Would advise to get a size smaller than you usually wear as there is a lot of room. Sole does not have as much grip as I would like especially on wet pavements. Overall, a good purchase and would recommend.
on 30 July 2015
I nearly ordered a size down as advised by many reviewers but decided to try on in a shoe shop and found the size six quite snug so went home and ordered my normal size seven. Was nearly twenty pounds cheaper and so far very comfortable. Would definitely recommend if you, like I do a lot of walking.
on 28 March 2014
The moment I put them on I knew I had chosen the right shoe for me. Light and extremely comfortable, I'm going to order another pair in a different colour. I saw these my local department store but they didn't have my size. I ordered on Amazon because I could get my size and they were £11.00 cheaper
on 5 May 2014
These are a great walking shoe, they are really comfortable and easy to get on. The only thing i would say negative about them is that I have fairly wide foot and they were a little loose and I needed to wear socks with them...if you have a small width foot then they would probably slip off easily.
on 12 April 2014
As a lover of Sketchers anyway, it was just a spur of the moment buy when I selected the GO walk shoes. I recently had a foot op and these new sketcher are a dream to wear with a light, soft top and plenty of bounce underneath giving good support. I hate taking them off! Certainly a good choice.
on 1 November 2014
I bought a size smaller than usual and they fit well, perhaps a little tight in the toe box but not unwearable. These shoes are wonderful to walk in, but my only complaint is that the soles do wear through quickly. They're good enough, though, that I'll be happy to replace them when the time comes!
on 12 June 2013
I bought these to walk my dogs in the summer. They are comfortable but certainly not worth the full price. I got these at a substantially reduced price. You are supposed to be able to wash them but I'm worried about the result.

They are a little on the large side but okay with socks.