on 19 May 2016
Fits like a glove....But then I knew it would as it is made for EXR cameras made by Fuji.
I have had my Fuji 660 EXR for a few years. It came with a case exactly like this one. Recently my camera and it's lovely case was stolen.
I bought my self another Fuji 660 EXR, but was struggling to find the appropriate case.
Finding this case made my day(yes, I know, I should get a life).
It is perfect....and I love it. Fits the camera perfectly, is good quality and robust.....it protects my camera. Would I recommend it to other EXR owners?
Definitely, without a doubt.
on 11 January 2018
works well for some of my smaller fujis. Well made like the magnetic closure.
on 17 April 2017
Arrived before estimated delivery date. This is a lovely case. Ideal for my finepix f770exr. The camera fits in perfectly. I would recommend.
on 9 June 2014
This camera case is of excellent quality, and perfectly fits my FinePix F660EXR. It is inexplicably described as suitable for a F800EXR, whereas it is a perfect, snug fit for my F660EXR also. I checked the dimensions before ordering.
One person found this helpful
on 23 January 2014
Took a risk and ordered this for my F900 and although it says F800 it fits mine perfectly - they should update their product info!
Had case like this before & I love it, just the size if the camera so no added bulk great to just throw in your handbag.
One person found this helpful
on 9 May 2014
This is a beautifully crafted leather camera case which really adds a nice touch to the F770. It looked a bit to good to start with but now after three months (and lots of use) it's looking even better than when I bought it.
on 5 April 2016
Very neat little case and my camera fits perfectly. I just wish there was somewhere to store a spare battery - otherwise a good case.
on 24 November 2012
There are not a lot of cases (from third party suppliers) for the fujifilm F770EXR camera so i decided to get the case made by Fujifilm specifically for the camera, but found that virtually everybody was selling it for a fairly hefty £30, but found it here on amazon for half that, and of course the camera fits perfectly, plus its very stylish.
on 10 September 2014
Was wrongly sent this before but was accepted because it fits my Nikon Coolpix S8200. Purchased again as it also fits my new Sony RX100M2 perfectly. It is well made of good leather and oozes quality.
on 12 November 2014
Fits the camera perfectly, although it's then a bit too bulky for your pocket - shame, but still a good quality leather case, especially for the price I paid!