My wife is currently crocheting a Minion army for a charity she's involved with so required something to stuff them with as bananas aren't an option with a woollen Minion. You do not realise though just how much 2kg is off this stuff until you get the packages and then open it. It's a bit like when you take a quilt out of a packet and it seems impossible that it was ever in something that small. It never seems to get any less. It is high quality stuffing compared to what she was using and the Minions have apparently survived being in a low temp wash without loosing shape or clumping. She reckons that she'll get about 120 Easter egg size minions out of this so it'll last a fair while. No issues with delivery with it arriving a couple of days after ordering. Thoroughly recommend for hobbiest's who like to stuff stuff.
on 7 March 2017
When others said the bag is big I didn't quite realise how big. More like a pillow case size and as such is very economically priced. Lovely and soft and great for stuffing of soft toys. I am really pleased with it and would definitely buy from this company again as it was delivered quickly.
on 29 October 2016
Great stuff. I bought this as I was so tired of ordering cushion pads which arrived flat as pancakes. There is enough here to make my own, very plump, cushion pads. I reckon between six or seven depending on size of course. A bargain which arrived within three days of ordering. Also, perfect for toy stuffing.Recommend.
on 24 April 2017
I bought this to make a knot pillow for my blog.

The stuffing was easy to use and I liked that it was fire retardant.

The cushion I have made is very comfortable and you can decide how firm you want the pillow by increasing or decreasing the amount of stuffing you put in.
on 9 June 2017
Very good fibre filling! I was expecting one big bag but I received 2 big bags, it was a lot more than I expected 2 kilo to be.
So far I've filled 4 cushions and topped up my large U shaped body pillow and the first bag is still not empty!
A good price for what you get!!
on 12 March 2017
I repeated this order from my last order but the quality of the filling is not the same, when using it it gets everywhere because it contains tiny fibres.
on 10 December 2013
I needed this to make draught excluders and it was worth every penny. I was able to make 4 large excluders for the price, so I am not complaining. The to filling is of good quality and anyone receiving this won't be disappointed.
on 6 April 2017
Used this re-stuff a pouffe, worked a treat.
on 21 June 2017
It has done the job it was intended for, not as soft as previous one's I've used. Had to leave the whole lot on the floor for 24 hours to dry as it was quite moist. the plastic bag it came in had beads of moisture inside, also it didn't smell very nice. Very disappointed, will look else where next time.
on 11 May 2017
Really good value for money. You get a lot of stuffing for your money really soft and good quality