on 13 November 2017
I bought this to replace an old capped beanie hat which had fallen apart after many years of service. I always worry about beanie caps making you look like you have an egg for a head, but with this hat that's easily remedied by rolling up the edges a little more.
I found it for snuggly and was lovely and warm for this nasty winter dog walks 🙂
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2015
Excellent hat, although my son is hacked off about the constant rain and wonders if this will keep him dry. I told him to use one of the umbrellas, not the pink one (my umbrella), or the wooden one without spokes or material (my walking stick)! He'll be fine in this, warm and most likely dry too. He is 18 and training to become a man after all, so has to get used to moaning! Thank you for his lovely hat. Merry Christmas.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2017
This is a really great hat for wearing on some really cold days. You can pull it down to cover your ears to protect them and the peak helps to keep snow falling/blowing into your eyes. Being quite thick it will not fit into a pocket easily,but great for chucking in a bag.
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2013
I have lots of hats but have worn this every day since it arrived. Walking dogs in the winter, this keeps my ears warm, keeps (low winter) sun out of my eyes and is very soft and comfy now my favourite hat. even in the rain, when my coat was wet through, my head was warm and dry, can't say fairer than that. very happy with supplier, arrived quickly. thank you
5 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2018
fantastic. covers my ears well. had a nice flap and feels comfortable. I must try it in rain to make sure it is water resistant. but I love it! I must say this is wonderful for my head that is not too big. it looks pretty large and nice though.
on 19 January 2016
For the price, I must say this peaked beanie surprised me a whole mighty lot. The colour however did surprise me a little bit, since I didn't expect the colour to match actual oatmeal. I'm quite fond of the colour, I just didn't expect it. The peak got a little bent during transportation, but nothing major and actually adds character.

I work a lot of outdoors, and find this to be a fairly warm hat for those chilly days, but if the temperature really drops, even this beanie has a hard time keeping you warm.

It's quite a snug fit, but I think the more I use it the more stretched it will getand then it will sit more firmly around my ears, as it has a tendency to ride up a little bit, but I suspect that it is because I have a lot of hair.
on 19 December 2015
This is a good, well made hat which is comfortable to wear and fits just right for an average bloke. I use mine while out on deliveries and it keeps my head toasty warm and the peak keeps the rain out of my eyes very effectively.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2016
This is a brilliant hat. I had my doubts with the cheap price, but I have been pleasantly surprised. It fits my huge head perfectly, feels lovely and warm and covers the ears well. The quality is also surprisingly good and with the peak imho looks much better than normal beanie hats. Highly recommended.
on 29 December 2017
I ordered 3 of these. One for my husband and the others for my boys. They fit excellently on my hubby and 8 year old but my 3 year old will need to grow in to his! Good quality material!
on 6 December 2017
very pleased with my beechfield peaked beanies. just the ideal headgear for these cold frosty mornings. am going to keep one for use in the garden and one for going out in. good value for money.