on 17 January 2013
The cover that arrived is a very flimsy rubbery material- I have another proper silicone cover for my iPhone5 and wanted a spare-this cover is completely flimsy, doesn't fit the phone properly and comes straight off. Incidentally, my other case, which is fantastic, was exactly the same price.
DO NOT buy this cover-mine went straight in the bin- make sure you read the reviews carefully before buying- I just bought this in a hurry because it said 'silicone', but it was a total waste of time and money.
I can only assume the good reviews on here are written by the company that sells them, as this product is AWFUL.
on 15 December 2014
was good
on 23 July 2015
Ok
on 20 November 2012
At first I was very pleased with this case, however as time has gone on it has stretched meaning that it does not fit as well anymore. In addition it does pick up a lot of lint. I first purchased it as there was little choice on the market, but now there is a lot great choice I would not go for this case
on 18 March 2014
The quality isn't great, the case I received isn't silicon its rubber and though it does fit, I suspect it will start to lose shape soon and need replaced again. But it was cheaper than other cases I viewed.

In my opinion, the description is dishonest, it is not silicone. If the description said rubber, I would have not bought it. I'm just glad it wasn't expensive so I didn't waste a lot of money.

Its good for the money, but its a false economy, as Im sure you will need to replace it sooner than you would expect.
on 26 December 2012
Not the usual overpriced iphone cover this is good value and does the job just as well as covers costing far more at phone retailers
on 9 June 2014
It's an okay case in the fact that it covers the phone well and would protect it. However I've gotten rid. Why? Because:

1. it feels SO horrible. Might just be me but its the equivalent of nails down a chalkboard

2. Trying to get a rubber case like this in and out of your pocket becomes a battle against friction. It grips and grips and makes life way too much hassle!

Also apparently it comes with a screen protector... it did not
on 6 October 2014
haven't dropped the phone yet - so not fully tested. Fits my iPhone 5 well (I've seen review that say it doesn't fit - and don't understand why that would be).

My only concern is that the cover near the button on the front of the phone at the bottom looks quite narrow and will, in time, wear through I think. But - given the price - I will just by another one then!
on 22 July 2013
Took a long time to come through the post, item is as described, no frills black silicone case but has good front wrap around buffers to prevent screen scratch if the phone is put on its front. Dropped the phone a few times with this case on, does the job.
on 10 January 2014
I had a similar cover for my iphone 4 so was keen to find the same type again, and I was very pleased with this. I particularly didn't want a hard case, however rubberised. This cover is a flexible rubberised sort and definitely bounces!