on 20 January 2013
I love the ethos behind the Lottie Dolls: dolls that look like little girls not unachievable boob-tastic h**kers. Congrats on a great bidea
on 12 September 2015
Really good quality. Bought to go with Lottie autumn leaves doll for my little girl for Christmas. She is not yet three but it won't be an issue with small parts as she has an older brother so used to small lego etc being around.
on 21 January 2013
My daughter received this with Autumn leaves Lottie. To be honest, the dog made it for her. She got a Sylvanian families house for Christmas and it has been given honorary Sylvanian status and lives in the house. The quality is good. The pieces are tiny though, so could be easily mislaid, but she treasures them enough that even the dog bone isn't lost (yet!) The pack definitely adds to the appeal of the doll, especially for a child more interested in animals than dolls!
on 3 January 2013
My four-year old daughter received this for Christmas along with two Lottie dolls. It's fine, although some of the accessories are small enough to be lost almost instantly (if I hadn't been keeping an eye on things). The dog's leash, however, came apart after about 5 days. Admittedly I can fix it with a few stitches, but it would have been nice not to have to do that. I like the Lottie series, but it does seem to be generally let down by poor quality accessories that haven't been thought through properly.
on 3 December 2014
Bought this along with Autumn Leaves Lottie for 3 year old granddaughter and she loved it. I thought it was pricey for such a small item but the quality is good.
on 20 November 2015
The first time my daughter played with this the dog collar snapped. My daughter is very careful with her toys so the collar must have been very poor quality.
on 10 January 2014
My Granddaughter loves her Lottie Doll and all the bits and pieces that go with it. Thank you so much.
on 7 February 2013
Love this product! Bought it for my 6 year old but my 2 year old has got her paws on it and loves it too! Great add on to the Lottie dolls, shame you can't buy clothes and other stuff for this doll, though!
on 9 May 2016
This was supposed to be my daughter's birthday highlight. Whilst we live the concept of the doll, the clothes and accessories are not of very good quality. The dog leash snapped the next day.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2016
This was purchased for my 6 year old niece it was one of her birthday requests as far as I know she likes it so I am very pleased.