on 1 March 2017
Well made and feel really smooth to use. Much harder than regular pushups, but also far more comfortable. More expensive than other brands but noticeably better quality.
on 11 May 2017
This is the second pair of these handles I've bought, sold the first pair when I moved abroad, and now I remember why I liked them so much. They feel very well made, a premium product, and the action is very smooth. For me to do press ups every day I have to enjoy the experience and these handles make exercise about as pleasant as it gets for me.
on 26 March 2017
very good
on 14 March 2014
I really love this, is sturdy , i didn't think they where so big but they feel really comfortable to hold.
on 11 March 2017
love it , i recomend to try it
on 14 May 2017
very good product, happy with my purchase
The humble pushup is one of the most efficient workouts you can perform, working muscles you didn't know even existed. But while they require no equipment, you'll soon find that poor form can leave your wrists and other joints aching.

Perfect Pushup helps to alleviate this stress by allowing the joints to maintain their natural movement throughout the exercise. What's unique is that this has the added effect of actually making your workouts tougher, because more stability is required to hold your bodyweight.

This particular product is the Version 2, which definitely feels like a more refined design. They are made with better materials and have more bearings than the original product, so they should run smoothly for a very long time.

Mine arrived with a card that suggests ways you can use the handles, including wide, standard and narrow positions; each working a set of muscles more or less than others. I've found that a good routine can include multiple positions, which may then be mixed up weekly to continue shocking the muscles. If you're feeling ambitious, try a one-handed pushup followed with a body rotation... These handles will at least give you the confidence to try it!

I can honestly say this is one of the best products I've purchased in a long time, as I now appreciate just how effective bodyweight exercises are. I tried a gym membership for just shy of two years, but found that I was wasting time around my work hours as I focused too much on isolation exercises. Now though, I can comfortably perform pushups whilst at home.

Combined with a decently healthy diet, I've gained muscle mass in very little time and feel all the stronger for it.

If you like these handles, get yourself an ab wheel to go with it and continue burning that core!
on 2 May 2012
I am aware of dissonant views in respect of this product, the possibility of shoulder injury being the predominant negative preoccupation. Nothing in life is entirely risk-free, and safety is a relative concept. Providing one allows enough time for tendons and ligaments to adapt to the challenges of Perfect Push Up V2, and not only muscles, the risk of injury is minimal. Dr. Georges Kaye.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I had purchased a cheaper pair 6 months ago for my son who is into boxing, as his boxing trainer had suggested using push up handles to facilitate a more effective push up.

The cheaper pair did the job pretty well although he said that there was not much difference in his physique even after using them for a few months. However after using the Perfect Fitness V2 push up handles for just a few weeks he noticed that he appeared much more toned.

The reason for this (according to his boxing coach) is due to the swivel action which increases muscle use and the ergonomically designed handle grips which distributes the weight more evenly.

So to sum up ...

For maximum push up results the 'Perfect Fitness V2 Push Up Handles' is certainly worth investing in.
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Firstly, these are very good quality, and feel assuringly stable. The grips are nice and tactile, and rubberised surface is totally secure on a smooth floor. They also look really, really good, unlike other unsightly gym equipment - the glossy red corner are a nice touch. The handles are also set 'lower' than other push-up handles I've used, so it feels much more natural.

I've been using these for a while, and I'm still intrigued as to the intended 'point' of the rotating. Is it to make push-ups easier, or tougher, more comfortable, or to add variety as you exercise? They seem to allow for all of that.