on 6 January 2014
a great toy for kids. my son loves this and all his friends are jealous of him having this toy. he is a big dr who fan. nice sound quality.
i would recommend this toy for a gift. .
on 14 October 2017
perfect
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 July 2013
This is, in my humble opinion, one of the best Dr Who toys ever. How can you lose when it combines Cyberman and Dalek technology? It looks beautiful, the lights and sounds adding greatly to its charm as you choose whether to 'Exterminate' or 'Delete' your evil adversaries. It would fit quite happily into almost any Steampunk costume or scenario. Nicely designed and packaged, and at a remarkably good price compared to a lot of the junk out there. Destined to become a collectors' classic, methinks.
I may have exaggerated the educational value somewhat, unless you're educating your children about Dr Who of course, but then what right-minded parent would not do so? After all, how else are our children to be prepared for cosmic invasion? As the Doctor's ninth incarnation used to say, "Fantastic!"
on 25 July 2013
We bought this as a treat for an 8 year old doctor who fanatic. He loves it. Flashing lights and different sounds makes acting out the Dr Who episodes so much fun. Its never left alone, and I cant complain about the constant noise as it shows the thing is being well used. Had it a few weeks and batteries are still going which is amazing. If anyone has a kid that loves the Doctor shows, that kid will just love this toy.
on 28 December 2013
Bought 2 of these for my Grandsons (aged 3 and 9) for Xmas and they loved them......has a wide range of phrases and flashing lights etc....Great for playing against each other and for turning your Grandma into a "Stone Angel!!"...good price for the product so would recommend to other Dr Who fans.
on 24 June 2014
Sure it says its for kids but apparently so are fish fingers and custard! I had reservations about buying this for my friend as i thought it might be too childish but alas it was perfect, the item is B.E.A.utiful (just remember to buy batteries and have a tiny screwdriver in hand, sonic will do) great buy kids of all ages will enjoy!
on 12 October 2012
This is by far the most interactive and varying Who toy ever, with four different modes and over 25 sound effects including three hidden ones (you have to love the hidden sound effects in recent Who toys) you feel like you are actually holding a 51st century gun which speaks to you as you control the many functions.

It's the first Doctor Who gun toy out there, excluding the nano gun that doesn't maim nor injure. And it certainly doesn't disappoint.

My favourite part is the light up Dalek eye, which shines like a sniper red dot. It would've been cool if you could view through it like a target but it's still a very nifty addition.

Now I'm a fully grown adult, but I still love this toy as if I was a child! Because let's admit it, adults are the target audience of Who toys. ;-)
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 April 2014
First of all I'm a huge Whovian and have this part of my collection boxed. I also bought a second one for my 4 year old son to destroy all things that go bump in the night. He sleeps better knowing that he can send everything he is afraid of out of time itself. The lights are great and the sound effects are awesome. I even catch myself messing about with it from time to time.
on 27 May 2014
This is one of the more affordably-priced Dr Who toys, but unfortunately it doesn't represent good value for money. The gadget is lightweight but bulky and awkward. The sound effects are dull, and it ran through its batteries very quickly. Admittedly, I was more disappointed than my son but I couldn't recommend this product to anyone other than fans of dodgy dr who merchandise!
on 6 October 2017