BabyTV DVD Big Bugs Band
Format: DVD|Change

on 26 August 2014
Found big bugs band accidently on youtube, then on babytv. It's the only programme she's ever paid any attention too and she loved it from 4 months up till around 12 months and it was great for keeping her distracted whilst putting the washing away, washing up and other domestic mission impossible. The DVD has all the songs on I think plus some extra's which she seemed to like. I found some of the songs quite pleasant really and not the type that stick in your head.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 May 2013
This is fantastic, my 3 month old boy loves this DVD and enables me to have time to shower / do chores etc, a must for any new mum who needs a little time in the day whilst baby is entertained by these colourful bugs & amusing tunes :) I must admit I am a massive fan as well, and find some of the baby's programming rather annoying but Big Bugs is the only thing that I actually enjoy listening to!
4 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2013
I have purchased this for my 2 year old son who is fond of all series of Baby TV.. especially 'Charlie and the Numbers', 'Big Bugs Band', Hippa Hippa Hey'... these DVDs are excellent in quality, audio is too good and language used is soft and slow... this is not just visual entertainment for your kids but also helps in developing vocabulary skills. I really like all these DVDs and my son enjoys them a lot.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 January 2018
Lovely CD for young children 6 months - 2
on 25 February 2018
Happy with product
on 25 September 2014
If you have doubts about this DVD just search for Big Bugs Band on good old YouTube. It's actually hilarious the way these bugs perform. They do assorted music such as samba, rock n roll, r & b reggae and some African tunes.
This band could fill Wembley or the O2 easily!
3 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2016
My little one loves this DVD. I bought this after he took a liking to it on telly.
Would recommend
on 14 April 2014
My daughter is almost three years old, and she wants to see it every day. And me too, I like it very much. There are different currents of music played, like irish, samba, jazz, african. I like the way the music is played, and how the bugs are acting. The voices seem to be children ones, anyway, it sounds really good.
on 3 May 2014
The bugs do baby versions of various musical genres. I can't bear the likes of PPig, so this is a relief. It's fun but there was a definite window for this for our child, for him it was a few months around 1yold.
on 3 February 2014
It arrived as they said but it was defective when I would played it on the DVD it would say "cannot played" I try it on several DVD players too. So I'm going to return it and buy my daughter another one I just think they sent me a defective video since I read everyone reviews and it seems no one has had any problems with it. My daughter loves Bugs Band she always dances to it and I was very disappointed that it didn't work she was ready to watch it.