TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 January 2016
I bought these as I'd used them in hospital when I had our son, these are large dry disposable cloths that are excellent for washing either yourself or baby.
I used them because of having quite a traumatic birth and subsequently an episiotomy, I wanted to keep clean so would use these with some top to toe throughout the day. Then for my second son who was c section I used them to keep my wound clean.
A million uses, highly recommended!
on 7 September 2017
I made the same mistake as others but didnt see till after. I thought this were wet wipes as they had the word cleansing in. If you brought facial cleansing wipes they would be moist. Useless to me now. Other products listed in the same be and state dry, so why not this. Have contacted the seller to ask for a refund but had no reply.
on 14 September 2015
Purchased before and will purchase again. Superb wipes as used in Hospitals. I, district nurses, and agency care staff use them for a bed-bound relative of mine. I have no problem with these wipes at all. A deserving 5 star out of 5 review is warranted and is therefore given.
on 2 June 2017
Obviously my mistake but I thought these were wet wipes,which they are not. Expensive tissues,not impressed.
on 10 January 2018
I ordered these when my preferred brand were unavailable - definitely not as soft as Conti super soft wipes which I think the best - but these are OK
on 12 June 2016
I hadn't realised they would be dry, I thought they were going to be large wet wipes
on 28 May 2017
I got used to them in hospital and have carried on using them. Prefer them to face cloths.
on 26 July 2017
Prompt secure delivery, good value will continue to purchase
on 9 January 2018
Very useful, but not as soft as the hospital brand.
on 22 August 2016
Ideal to use as a washing wipe or even as a protective layer to keep skin dry in certain areas. They are so soft.