Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 12 June 2017
great
on 13 November 2013
I really like this song , the lyrics are great. I heard it on the radio and it was stuckl in my head for days so I had to buy it.
on 14 September 2012
Yet another really decent release from the band, this time with a little help from will.i.am, who actually fits in really well. Well produced, excellently performed by all parties. Exactly what would be expected from the guys.
on 5 September 2013
I first heard this through the WWE hall of fame marketing and advertising and I though it fit extremely well. It's catchy but the lyrics have a degree of meaning to them which is always welcome from a commercial song offering.

It's one of my most played songs at the moment, and the wife doesn't seem to mind too much so everyone's a winner.
on 26 December 2012
good inspirational lyrics, you can be the greatest you can be the best you can be king kong banging on your chest
on 7 July 2013
Loved this new single. Not usually a fan of will.i.am but in this he's done a great job with The Script. Their latest album received somewhat mixed reviews (I loved it) for it's lean towards rap over melody, but I think they've done a great job. This should have been an Olympic single!
on 16 December 2012
I downloaded this for free after buying some All Time Low CD's from Amazon and I was not disappointed. Though will.i.am arguably lowers the song, I still love The Script and the direction they choose to take with their music. Very inspirational lyrics and video.
on 28 June 2013
What can I say ... I think this album is right up there with the first one.

Just learning all the lyrics prior to seeing the boys live.

Excellent quality ... though a few lyrics that I'd rather the kids didn't hear!
on 19 March 2013
i bought it because it made me wanna go to the gym. other than that it is a good song to listen to and the better version of the two by the script. as the version that doesnot feature WILL.I.AM. in it is not as good i thought.
on 7 August 2013
Quality of download from Amazon good for a change!

What else can I say to make up the 11 words if you like the music its your personal taste but I've had issues with dowmnloads from Amazon a few times in the past.