Customer reviews

on 20 August 2012
Such a catchy tune, bound to be a hit. A bit more poppy than Taylor's usual releases, but it works! <3
on 29 December 2014
This CD is a great item for any collector, exclusively retailed at Wal-Mart this is a nice collectible and a must have for any Taylor Swift fan! Sadly this CD single only features 1 track, the huge hit 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' taken from the smash album 'Red'!
on 3 March 2013
Taylor but bigger and better. Full of beautifully crafted new songs and new sounds. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone. She is so talented and this album showcases that.
on 2 March 2013
This song earwormed me in the WORST way, so I bought it to see if I could get rid of it that way, which I couldn't.
on 18 December 2012
I love this song. I listen to it everyday and I highly recommend buying it as it is very catchy and cheap.
on 12 January 2015