on 29 November 2013
Old leggings holed when I slipped on ice. Thought Muddy Fox was a good brand and seemed to be well recommended. I haven't been disappointed. Parcel arrived quickly and leggings were obviously better quality than my old ones. They fit really well and are very comfortable even though I'm 6ft 4ins tall. These leggings are noticeably warmer than my old ones, and cope well with the November winds and all the autumn mud as I cycle through the woods. In short, great leggings at a great price, I would definitely buy Muddy Fox again.
on 21 November 2012
Bought these to ward off cod weather whilst out cycling. Work a treat and have great high-viz panels on the legs. Only downside is the waist could be a bit higher at the back, as they feel like they are slipping at times (which they are not). Draw string is a bit a fiddly.
on 19 October 2013
Good value for infrequent use. but if you cycle very regularly, you might consider an upgrade as these aren't that comfortable when wringing wet.
on 10 June 2014
Pair of basic leggings with padded backside for cycling.
High viz flashes on the ankles, thighs and waist are a nice touch. Also has ankle straps.
I'm 5ft 9ins with a 34" waist and ordered a Large pair. Legs come up a bit shorter than usual, so I ended up removing the ankle straps.

Thin and comfortable material that could be worn in warmer weather. Not reccommended for freezing cold days though.
on 21 February 2013
Fitted the bill for husband though perhaps could have been a bit longer for him, but he does have very long legs
on 18 December 2012
Great cycling tights. There is just one minor gripe. The draw string is way too short.
It's really difficult to tie a bow with cold fingers after a 'comfort break'.
Other than that, very comfortable, they look good, the padding is sufficient and the green details assist with visibility.Would I buy again? Yes.
on 10 March 2014
These were so much less expensive than other brands and considerably cheaper than anything I've seen in the traditional cycle shops and yet they seem to be just as good. So very pleased. My only comment would be that these are not thick winter tights so might not be warm enough in really cold conditions.
on 23 March 2013
Quality product for the price. Purchased a size up (after reading other reviews) which made them a perfect fit. They are not warm to wear In the wind but they are very comfortable and I have no complaints about them and I have used them in very cold conditions. Very useful as general cycling wear.
on 5 July 2014
A good product for the price, Spring/summer wear, size comes up a little snug i'm 5'10 with a 36" waist. Not overly padded but enough to be comfortable. Bought with the colour match jersey and shorts. A good set for a great price, not too fancy.
on 13 February 2013
The padding is not quite right for me and I spend a bit of time rearranging my gentlemanly bits throughout the ride but they do what they say. They are warm and they cover my legs and thre is a reflective bit