on 5 November 2012
A great pair of trousers for cycling. I bought two pairs as I commute daily to work on my bike. Very pleased with them. I am 34" waist and I bought large and they are very comfortable.
22 Comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2012
With the temperatures dropping by the week as Autumn arrives, I thought I would try these cycling tights instead of my usual thick jogging bottoms. With most of my cycling out in the countryside and going out on the dark cold mornings, visibility to other traffic was essential but I was surprised how comfortable these Muddyfox tights were and also temperature resistant so I hardly felt the cold.
The padded crotch also adds to the comfort on the saddle and I was so impressed I bought a second pair. For the price, I think they represent good value too.
on 26 March 2013
The service in receiving this item and the other two items bought (Jacket & Shirt) was excellent and they arrived less than 48 hours after ordering.

I have just worn the items practically for the first time today and I have to admit although the product is comfy, and does the job very well (protect from elements) the sizing of items are very strange. I am a 34" waist and the large trousers ride down the body when peddling aggressively. I like the feel of trousers so willing to write this off and get the next size up. However, the large jacket and shirts are more like extra larges so I probably could have down-sized. Very confused!
on 12 March 2014
These are lightweight yet provide the necessary warmth. The material allows unrestrictred leg movement and people have commented on how smart they look.
on 10 November 2012
These leggings are fantastic for the price. They are very comfortable and the padding works well on long rides. Would definitely buy these again.
on 6 November 2013
Keep the chill off on those chilly mornings. Comfortable pad! Slightly cheap feel material but perfect for the commute. Good value for money.
on 17 May 2013
as a 5 day a week commuter after the winter we just had I was glad to find these tights. they are at a price that makes them discardable when the spring finally arrives and I can go back to shorts and much better than fighting jeans to cycle as they go with you .ok no snobbery value but at this price who cares I love a genuine bargain.
on 12 April 2013
Combined with some merino socks these leggings work a treat. Looks good too and good quality. I don't cycle daily so I cannot attest to how hard wearing it may be but for the price point it works brilliantly. Really happy with this especially when set against the cost and its more expensive competitors.
on 27 March 2013
the seem on the inside leg was split and had to be restitched ,I did take it back to sports direct but they refused to change it because I brought them on line. and by the time I had paid the postage I would have been out of pocket
on 31 October 2012
Only used these a couple of times but so far so good they are nice and warm, would have given it a 5 star but the draw string around the waist is a little short, other than that they are great.