on 13 January 2014
I have left five stars for this box set. Although I would never dream of watching it not my cup of tea at all. It was a requested gift and I have had no complaints so I suppose that qualifies it for the five star treatment.
on 14 May 2015
My only real issue is that all five disks are on the same little stick, so it makes getting them all out a real pain. Other than that, just as expected. Came on time, and was in perfect condition.
on 14 November 2014
Great classic movies which arrived quicker than I thought they would. First class service which I'd highly recommend & all at a bargain price ... what's not to like!
on 9 January 2016
The original Halloween movie. Hasn't got Halloween h20 one the newer ones. The best Halloween is the original and number 2 so it's good it got these
on 7 May 2016
Brillent series of the films that started it all and a fantasic price i loved all the series thanks amazon 10 out 10 simondvd@hotmail.co.uk
on 17 February 2016
halloween 1-5 is very good movie has special effects is very well make with excellents special effects,excellent movie i will recomended
on 18 September 2014
love horror and this box i got for my brother who is 50...(poor soul)...lol
iconic horror films from the master john carpenter....
on 3 May 2016
Arrived quicker than expected. All of the movies are working and they are all really good movies.
on 22 November 2013
I love this box set as it has all the dvd's I wanted of Halloween. it is a real good watch and keeps you on your seat
on 6 November 2014
love this films so much so good when I could get them on boxset happy days