on 6 January 2014
Wow, Amazing price for 50 zips of differing lengths, widths & colours - Very useful if you make clothes or in my case zip flowers. This is brilliant for the price & would highly recommend
on 30 May 2013
I was very disappointed with the 50 assorted zips I received (well, 48 to be exact). The reviews had been good and from the photos it looked to be exactly what I needed for some bright summer dresses, beach bags etc. However, I got mainly a dull array of browns, blacks and grey blues. The description said there would be a range of sizes (I got just 2 different sizes) various colours and a range of zipper styles (no, only metal, open ones for me). I realize its a 'lucky dip' but I felt a bit cheated. I have contacted the seller directly, but unsurprisingly had no reply. Never again.
22 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2013
I have all the zips I could possibly imagine using! I received about 70 zips so that was a bonus and super happy with the variety and sizes.
I will be using them to make bags, clothes, cushion covers and anything else that needs a zip, also zip flower brooch just because I have so many zips now.

you have many colours here black, cream, white, blue, navy, green shades, yellow shades, pink shades all sorts of sizes.

mine included some invisible zips that are usually more expensive on their own.

definitely recommend this to anyone who sews or has projects in mind that use zips, you will not be disappointed with the variety and quality of the zips.
on 15 March 2013
Ordered these on Tuesday, were with me Friday morning. Excellent selection of colours and lengths, fifty two zips in the pack altogether. Would recommend.
on 19 June 2013
This pack of 50 assorted zips was of good quality and good variation in type and colour - something for every job!
on 4 December 2012
Great price, the quality wasn't the best but for the price I paid it was well worth it. There were 50 arrived in the pack all different sizes, and it arrived earlier than the given time which was fantastic!
on 14 September 2013
Arrived really quickly. Was as described - Zips of all colours and sizes. On the same weekend my step daughter also bought a zip, she paid the same price for one as I got for 50 (promptly told off SD and said ask me next time!) All seem to be good quality. Only minor negative is the amounts of the same zips, i would be happier with a bigger mix, but for the price excellent
on 15 August 2013
Great range of sizes! but only got 4 dif colours witch is a bit sad haha but they are great, i love this as i now have a heap of zips in a heap of sizes makes life easy, as most zips sell for about £1.80 near me and i got 54 for £7.99! brill
will be buying again
on 20 September 2013
Well first I must be blessed as I got 63 and not 50.. *happy dance*. Colours: beige, purple, nude, light blue, yellow, grey, baby pink, brown, burgundy, navy, mint green, white, cream, tan. Ranging in sizes: 21.5" - 5"... I guess its just luck of the draw.. but it seems to be a good time!
on 8 May 2013
These zips were good for the project which I have in mind, and am happy with my purchase, and colours good