on 8 January 2013
I bought this mouse to upgrade from the wired Legendary mouse, which was a great mouse, and was still serving me well, i just wanted to go wireless.

For the most part this mouse is exactly the same - same shape, same button placement, which was perfect for what i wanted.

However... While it very clearly states 11 programmable buttons both on Amazon and on the Steelseries website, one of this buttons is a totally non-programmable button for changing the cpi (the speed the cursor moves in relation to the mouse) between two settings. This essentially means that one of the buttons i was able to use in my game on my old mouse is now pretty much useless to me, since i don't see the need to change the cpi on the fly so much as to have it's own button. It was a big letdown to me unfortunately because everything else seems stellar.

If you currently have a normal 5 button mouse this is probably a good bet, Steelseries make great peripherals and on first impressions this is no exception, however do keep in mind that if you're changing from a mouse with a lot of buttons, or especially from the Steelseries Legenday that things aren't quite as advertised! It's a small issue but it's enough that i'm probably going back to my legendary, and i'm not happy that there was no indication anywhere (and i did some research) that one of the buttons was completely reserved!
on 23 December 2014
This is a great mouse, my son moved from an ordinary mouse to this mouse and despite the fact that it runs at the same frequency as our current wireless mouse, it means they can be dual installed and both work at the same time. As to people who comment on here that something is rubbish and mark it down to 1 star, basically because it is not compatible with there format (MAC USER!) when they only have themselves to blame for not reading the spec properly (clearly states PC in brackets!), they should have their reviews removed. Negative reviews because through your own choice you have purchased the wrong item, doesn't make it rubbish or bad. Also if you receive a broken or faulty item, similarly don't rate it as rubbish, send it back. How can you rate something as 1 star when either you have made a mistake or you don't actually have a working item to rate.
on 20 May 2016
After seeing this advertised at doh me the price in store I couldn't pass up buying this online and it's perfect. My partner is a regular wow player and he won't play without it now. Great delivery. Great packaging and fantastic gift.
on 7 December 2013
First of all, yes there are only 10 buttons but since i only use 5 i really couldn't care less.

This mouse is fast and accurate esspecialy for a Wireless mouse. When i got this i expected it to run out of power rather soon but the battery holds up really well!

The mouse itself feels great and looks great. So does the base that comes with it!

It came without drivers so you will have to go to steelseries own website to install the driver.

The software for the mouse is straight forward and easy to use
on 18 March 2016
As the reviewer below stated, it's a shame you can't utilize the CPI change button, I can't honestly understand who would need that to be permanently reserved for that. Otherwise, we're really happy with it, it feels a good size, it looks appealing (to us at least) and does what is meant to do. Quite happy with it.
on 9 May 2016
I love this mouse I like the fact that you can either use the mouse wired or wireless. And it works on all surfaces too GREAT
on 27 October 2015
Decent mouse, claw grip, buttons take a little getting used to. Well worth the £40 I paid.
on 25 March 2013
DO NOT BUY IF YOU OWN A MAC!

Steelseries have huge software issues if your using a Mac. This will either periodically or permanently disable your ability to use this mouse in wireless mode. Also as stated in another review, the 11th button isn't actually programmable. But Steelseries get around this by saying that it is programmable between 2 CPI settings.

A huge let down from Steelseries and the fact that they don't let Mac users know about their issues is both devious and false advertisement.
on 21 November 2014
Great in principle but utterly failed for me. Would not stay connected to the base station and had to be "paired" three times in as many hours. Hopeless. Shame - the build quality is great and it feels nice and for Warcraft this is a great addition. If you choose to buy I hope you have a bette time than me. I will be going back to a wired mouse.
on 30 December 2015
A little plastic but allright