Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.69

on 8 December 2012
Great in the car & also for dinner parties.
A must for Christmas.
My god-daughter is in a 40s band. I've sent her a copy.
on 1 June 2013
Having purchased Tonight Josephine, which really hit the spot, I ordered Swing Patrol based only on the 5 star reviews on this page. Big mistake. Reality it is more of the same but somehow tamer, safer & less exciting. City of Light is a straight lift from a recent Pink Martini album, There is plenty of genuine swing out there. After three attempts I pressed the eject button & played an old Al Bowlly. Sadly it sounded better.
on 22 May 2013
Excellent music with great rhythms.
Recently attended a line dance festival in Whitby, Yorkshire, where a new dance to "Geraldine's Routine" (track 2) proved very popular.
on 8 January 2014
This is an album one takes to straight away. It has variety, it has swing, it is impossible to keep still when listening. it's clever and I want to keep playing it.
on 16 August 2013
If you like Caro Emerald and similar genres, you will absolutely love this CD. Their cover of Tequila is fabulous. Buy this CD, you will not be disappointed!!!
on 12 June 2013
Very enjoyable swing music. I had not heard of this band and came across it purely by chance. I am looking forward to checking out more of their CDs.
on 25 August 2013
I liked this cd but not as much as Tonight Josephine which I play all the time but I will still continue to order Tape Five
recordings
on 20 September 2013
Both absolutely brilliant. Played over and over again. Really jiggy music with original words.
Will be buying their next edition.
on 20 August 2013
Having read reviews decided to give it a go
Absolutely fabulous CD
I cannot stop playing it the tunes are in my head
on 23 June 2013
Great line up of Swing music- very varied and not a single duff track. Excellent singers and backing. Yo won't stop dancing.